Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got some indica. Should I smoke more than I usually so?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Johownas, Aug 15, 2018.

1. I am usually smoking sativa, but I just got some indica. Should I smoke more than I usually do, or should I smoke more to get an effect?

2. Indica is stronger than sativa. Indica is supposed to be for night time, relaxing, sedating high while sativa you can smoke during the day and perform day to day activities on a energetic buzz. If the quality of the bud is good, I would suggest smoking less if you are used to sativa. Personally I mostly smoke indica and indica hybrid. On occasions I would do a sativa hybrid. Pure sativa does not cut it for me. I like the more sedating effects of indica. But everyone has their own preference. Strength wise , I would say indicas are stronger than sativa. Enjoy your smoke.:passing-joint:

3. Weird. I thought Sativa had more THC, so it would be stronger

4. Both indicas and sativas have higher thc strains. But the high of indica is more sedating than sativa.

5. Thank you, I didn’t know that.
    Another question, though: Does sativa and indica smell different? The indica I bought smells very different than the sativa’s I have usually gotten in the past. I got it from Christiania (a place in Denmark where they sell weed on open street) so I really doubt it’s fake.

6. Each strain smell and taste different. Smell is more of a strain thing than indica or sativa. Different strain indica will have a different smell and it’s same with sativa.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you. I learned a lot today

8. Shit u might have to go take a nap not used to couchie stuff

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk