Just got screwed over, what should I do?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by webdesignnomad, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Hey Guys

So last night I got screwed over pretty bad, sometimes I buy from this old school friend I once had but after we left school he became like some crazy crack addict so I distanced myself from him, I occasionally bought from him but got annoyed at him a few months ago cause he owed me $50 and never gave it to me.

I hadn't bought any J in sometime and last night he asked me if I wanted a 1/2, I said yeah sure, he came to mine collected the money and said he would be back at 8pm. 8pm came and he said hes goona be a bit longer, that dragged out till I will be there at 1:30am and he never came around. I am really pissed cause I gave him a $180 and hes just fing with me.

I know where he lives, should I go over to his house, see if hes there? I was thinking I could speak to his mom and tell him that he owes me money, his moms knows all the stupid shit he does.

I am RAGING cause here I am saving up for a holiday, I am not getting screwed over.

2. You gave $180 for a 1/2oz to a guy you distanced yourself from that already owed you $50? Tell his mom cuz she already knows the stupid stuff he does?
    Grow a pair and go confront him...

3. To be honest, this guy is such a tool I am thinking about ratting him out to the cops, I helped him everytime he needed someone to give him a hand and all his fake friends would leave him and he doesnt even have the respect for me.

What do you think would happen if I told the cops here (Perth Australia, its sorta decriminilized, you cant go to jail, you just get some rehab seminar for a day and thats it) about what was happening, and that all I want is my money back, cops here are pretty friendly, I have had some close encounters but cops seem pretty alright.

4. I would glady grow a pair and confront him if he let me confront him, problem is he isnt answer my calls or messages

5. you fronted money? dumb on your part. Also you want to rat him out? not cool, regardless of what he did.

6. Yeah bro, I live in Australia too, and I got fucked over for a QP, in Brisbane. I hate scumbags man.

You should just confront this tool and see what's up.

7. I'm from Perth too, and I think going to the cops is a really dumb idea.

"I gave $180 to this guy for a half oz and he stole it from me. Could you go and get the money back or the weed? I don't really care which"

Yeah right.

8. fronted money also? Or whats your story. People these days are not the brightest

9. Don't front money, ever.
    Just a bad idea.

10. He was like look man give me the money, you can keep my phone as safety, handed it over to me and I was like you need to call me when you done! Keep it and get back here soon.

Well I think I am going to head over to his house soon, if hes there I will get my shit off him, if hes not I will talk to his mom, do you think thats a good idea?

EDIT: Yeah, thats the dumbest thing ever, no idea why I gave him money without seeing the green

11. [quote name='"gobble wobble"']

fronted money also? Or whats your story. People these days are not the brightest[/quote]

Yeah man, learnt the hard way, never front money.
    But this happened a while ago now, back in the early days of tokin'

12. It sounds like you're not very confident in being an intimidating figure if you need to go through his mum to get the money back.

13. Only thing I hate worse than a snitch is a snitching troll.

Trolly snitch.

You've got to be a troll or an rtard to give $180 to someone who owes you $50 already.

14. You don't sound to bright. And your future plans on how to get back at him signifies that you're intimidated by the guy, or you're a pussy. You don't got to beat him up on the spot but at least make it clear that he will be paying you back. If he doesn't then you will most likely have to fight him.

Put in some effort

15. And the dude is a crackhead too!!! The OP did the right thing about getting ripped off.Go piss & moan about it on the internet and came up with good alternatives, tell the crackheads mommy or call the cops.:hello:

16. You didn't get screwed man....you screwed yourself the second you fronted money

17. One I'm freaking confident, I went to his house and found him passed out, spoke to him and he said he will get my stuff today in 2 hours, I told him good otherwise I am coming to get my money and he said alright, so problem solved.

I was not bitching about it on the net, I was just looking for opinons and then figured the best thing is to just confront him, only problem is he always evades people so I was luckly to get a hold of him.

18. How is the problem solved? You don't have your shit and the crackhead still has your dough:confused:

19. You make a good point there haha, hopefully this will all be solved in a hour or 2 otherwise Im goona go get my mula back

20. What is he getting you ?