Just Got Screwed By The Police.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by heisman22, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Yesterday me and two of my co-workers drove 3 hours to Big Sky, Montana for the final week of snowboarding. I had planned on staying up there all weekend and burning mad herb so I brought a half ounce of OG Kush and some blunt wraps. The mountain is closing so we are getting ready to leave so I rip my pipe.

On the way out of the parking lot we passed a highway patrol parked on the side of the road and another passed us simultaneously. I didn't think anything of it so I didn't hide any of my stuff. Two minutes later the one parked pulls us over for the DRIVER NOT HAVING A REAR BUMPER.

I'm sitting in the back trying to kick all my stuff under the seat and the mother fucker comes right to my window and starts staring right through my soul. I knew I was fucked. He pulled the driver out first to talk to him and 5 minutes later he pulls me out and asks me about the strong odor of marijuana that reeks in the car. FUCK!

So now, the day before 4/20, I got slapped with a misdemeanor possession of a dangerous drug(marijuana) under 60 grams.

I need help, do I plead guilty or not guilty and go for a differed sentence???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Mine as well plead guilty man.. Go out like a man .

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

3. You weren't screwed by the Police. You screwed yourself. And not to be pointing fingers...we ALL have done it before too..if it wasn't a rear bumper missing (lmao), it would be a tail light, or a headlight...or not signalling, or dangerous lane change..or swerve..etc, etc....it's the never ending f up involving the cops and drivers. I'm not gonna give you legal advice...but I will give you sound advice. Have a designated driver..never smoke in the car..and keep your stash in the trunk..especially if you are in a car that wont pass inspection.