Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got scammed haha

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokers, Mar 27, 2012.

1. In daytona beach on vacation. Asked a random bum for bud. He said he could get me some and that it would be 10 a g for mids.. I said okay and then he asked me where the money was. He was a really scary guy and my friend got nervous and fronted the 10.. never saw the guy again. Ah whatever.. wasn't my money, and it was only 10 dollars.

2. Poor lil feller he ought not done ya that way ya just a boy

3. I was in daytona last september but i didnt try to get weed because i was already havin a good time there. You must have really asked a bum if hes gonna steal 10 bucks

4. pro tip: Dont front your money to bums..

5. That should always be a rule; never give your money to someone thinking that they're good people and will return for your bud. If a random ass kid did that to me you better fuckin bet I'm running off with his money.

6. Why did you ask someone you were intimidated by? You're asking to get ripped

7. face palm,to a stranger?!?!,face palm.

8. cant really blame the bum if you insisted on giving away your money

9. lol yea he knows where to get 10/g for mids. he just went and bought a sack with your $10

10. Don't front money, period...

11. Everyone knows bums only got dank duhhh!! Meths not cheap..

12. Rule numero uno: Never front money. ESPECIALLY to someone you just met. To be honest your friend is a dumbass lol.