Just got rolled up on

Discussion in 'General' started by Bizzoo, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Yup, left to hookah lounge, rolled a bleezie. smoked it with 4 buddies, cops roll up. take names, let us go. I asked for my grinder back, they said if i wanted to take it they were going to give the driver a 300 dollar ticket hada hada hada, so my buddy said he would buy me a new grinder instead of the ticket.

you guys think its an asshole move to make him actually buy me a new grinder? it was a 45 dollar sharpstoned btw.

2. Well he offered to buy it didn't he?

3. yeah.....but idk.

whats everyone els think?

4. idk depends on your relationship. if it was my good friend id just say forgive and forget... but if its just some acquaintance, then chfuck yeah!

5. hey if hes a good friend let it slide

karma man it'll do it's thing

6. Yeah I myself would just consider it a loss. But if he insists.. :smoke:

7. What he said.
    QFT

8. Total dick move to ask your friend to pay for it. I'd laugh at my friend in his face if he asked me to pay for a grinder that the cops took. Your friend didn't get your grinder taken, didn't break it..the cops took it. Unfortunate loss, no doubt, but one you should be liable for -- not your friend.

9. ya not like your friend caused this to happen right? cops are an outside force that no one should usually be responsible for unless they screw up directly leading to said circumstances

10. Ok great, i was leaning towards not having him pay for it. just wanted to run it by you guys first.

Shit sucks.....had that thing for a max of 2 weeks, brand new. fucking pigs blackmailing me to jack a fucking grinder? shits so lame. i even asked him for his badge number and he wouldnt give it to me.

11. Lucky dude.
    Don't make your friend pay for the grinder.

12. See if they will all go splits on it, thats only like $10 per person.

13. You brought a grinder with you?
    I dont think he should pay for it.

14. yeah. if he insists on it ill just have him buy me a burrito or something.

God damn that was such a nice fuckin grinder too.

Im so pissed i lost it.

check it out, the pig tells everyone to grab whats theres off the hood of the car then get back in teh car and leave, i didnt see anything of mine (had nuthing in my pockets) so i get back in the car. boom my grinders gone. So i get back out walk over to the pig the was searching everyone and he points at my grinder. i walk over there to pick it up and he stops me and is like

Pig " Is this yours?"
    me "uh, yeah"
    pig " Whats this for?"
    me " grinding up my bud"
    pig " Do you have a medical marijuana card?"
    me " in the proccess of getting one"
    pig " well you dont have one rite now, so im keeping this"
    me " uuuuuh, its not illegal to have a grinder...."
    pig " want me to scrape it and sight you for what i find?"
    me " feel free to scrape it, your not going to get anything."
    pig " well im keeping it"
    me " No, it is not illegal, you cant keep it"
    pig " Check this out, if you take this im going to give your buddy (the driver) a 300 dollar ticket for open alcohol in the back of his car."
    me "hmmm, interesting"
    pig " what is, its not that hard of a desicion"
    me "no its not. Im just thinking about how your going about this. Let me have your badge number, and ever other cops thats here" (there were like fuckin 5 cop cars that rolled up.
    pig " Thats not a problem at all, i just decided how im going to setting this"

at this point we are both just standing there staring at each other

pig " Get back in the car "
    me " what about my grinder"
    pig " im having a word with your friend, get back in the car"

So i get in, expecting to be pulled out again to talk about it, and get badge numbers

then my buddy walks up to my window like 2 minutes later saying

buddy "dude ill buy you a new grinder"
    me "for what?"
    buddy "if you take it, hes giving me a 300 dollar ticket"
    me "what ever dude, get in the car fuck these guys"

then we bounce.

i really hate how some pigs go about doing there shit. i mean, he fucking blackmailed me, and held someone elses ass over my head. Shits fucking retarded, i dont think they are even aloud to do that shit.

im thinking about calling in and doing a little research, find out which pig it was that did that, and either getting my grinder back, or putting in a fat complaint about his ass.

Can anyone verify that it is not illegal to have a grinder? keep in mind there was no shake in the mid section, and like......basically no kief, we scraped it the day before and only used it once sense then, wait no, twice sense then.

also, can anyone recommend what i say about the pig, i was just going to say he was over agressive. black mailed me, and stole my personal property.

and yeah i brought the grinder with me.....we were rolling a blunt. The grinder was left in the car, the driver let them search it for some reason. thats when they took it, when they searched the car.

15. Did your friend have open alcohol in the car?

16. yeah, he had like 1/2 a 5th of vodka in his trunk.

17. Well you know what I say

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboCTG-spQg"]YouTube - Fuck the Police[/ame]

18. To be completely honest with you, you got lucky. This cop could have easily screwed you over and he let you guys go, just taking your grinder. While it might seem like he was being an asshole, the truth is, he probably just didn't want to write you guys a ticket or go through the hassle of dealing with you guys over something so stupid, so instead of busting you guys, he let you go.

While there was no 'physical proof' that the grinder was used for marijuana, he could have proved that it was, and when the search was consented to, your fate was sealed.

This is a blessing, and I wouldn't complain. That's just me though :)

19. hmm, i was told by another cop that its super hard to get people for paraphenalia.

Like with pipes, they arent aloud to take it unless there is actual weed in there. he specifically said that there could be a shit load of resin in the pipe, and that doesnt count as actual weed in the bowl, same with grinders, so long as theres actually no weed like in it (there wasnt) they could not take it.

In all honesty, the only thing anyone could have gotten in trouble for was the 5th in the trunk.

No one was drunk (although the driver drank earlier that day, he was sober then, but the shit was still in his system) and there was no weed left.

All they could have done was busted the driver for an open drink in the car.

Im just pissed that they held his ass over my head to justify taking my stuff.

20. #20 MagicHat, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    If the grinder had any traces of weed at all it's paraphernalia. Lucky you didnt get a big fine. Buy a new one off eBay, they're 20$ with shipping. You payed too much for the first one anyway.

VERY FALSE. Resin can be tested for THC just like weed. Cops are VERY able to take your pieces with resin in them.