Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Robbed..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThatOneBro, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh and for you brohami salamis toking right now, feel free to share pics :D

2. I'm sorry you got stabbed. That truly is unfortunate...

But in my not-so-humble opinion, a deal that uses hundreds to thousands of dollars is just not smart. I would go to every protective measure with that at risk.

3. not saying you DIDN'T, because i don't know all the details..

4. That sucks. Head up tho

5. Waitwaitwait, you threatened him? How so? lol

6. yeah that happened to me one time and i was broke too, could hardly afford my gas for the rest of the week to go to school. never front its a waste of money. I only deal with legit people now that actually have the weed no bs.

7. #67 gentrykappa, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    This is def a learning opportunity and be thank ful it wasnt more. Never give ur money to someone unless u can afford losing it or waiting to get it back.

Never threatn just execute. If u threatn then they know ur gonna do the executing and will be waiting for u. life gives us experiances to learn from and someday ull find yourself in a sililar position yet again AND ONLY THEN WILL U REALIZE WHY U HAD TO GET ROBBED THAT DAY.

Most times the person gets robbed them self, they spend it on other drugs or they full out set u up from the get go. Many times people feel so embarassed that they owe u money they wont even call you anymore. Its important to still act like this dudes friend and get ur money back plus interest. Then stop talking to him. theres no reason to cause a commotion or fight/drama. Some day hell do that move on the wrong person and hell get whats coming to him. I personally deal with this sorta stuff weekly. I wouldnt hate on that guy too much. Its a sad life hes gotta live and best that u steer clear of him. The fact that much of what he says and does doesnt make sence is because hes either a big fat lier or he has a ton of stuff he is hiding. the kinda stuff u dont want to know. Best to still be cool with him until u get ur money back. Keep asking and annoying him for it or just say ull take 30 or 40 worth of herb and call it even. but do not trust him!! Never let anything of yours into the hands of others unless u can afford to lose it. Iv hav friends nev pay me back for loans.

If u feel u have no choice but threatn someone, u need to do it in a very calm mature way... never in the heat of the argument or moment. its too ez at that point for both parties to completely lose control at that point and just walk out... thus not reaching a compromise. If it seems like taking too long and u really need money. Consider taking $30 or $40 worth of nice shit or 30_$40 cash to call it even. If you keep bugging the shit outa him in a nice way,,, hell cave and just give u the $40 since it is a fair deal
    hes a loser and ur likely a much better person the he. U can insist he give u $10 a week to start working the debt down.. Even $5 here and there. Ask him " how much money u got in those pockets?" " $2 bucks Eh?" " I take that, thank you.. I need to go buy some bubble gum!" haha "Ill put it twards ur tab" "peace" hahaha

8. time to get that money back

9. gettin robbed sucks... i had 3 men smash my door down and hold me at knifepoint over 1 ounce

10. i told him i was the 'wrong fucking person to mess with'

11. Yup, I remember using that phrase too when the guy ripped me off.

Of course, nothing happened. Bit different with him going to your school, but don't go doing something foolish, he knows where YOU live too, remember?

It's a 2-way street now.

12. if ur gonna do something, and ur under 18 its gonna be a little easier since they won't trial u as an adult seeing if u decide to assault the guy on a count of ur 60 bucks

[​IMG]

13. #73 Xtreme_Chaos, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    Ouch, OP.

Sorry to hear that bro.

I hope you learned your lesson though, NEVER front the money. Ever.

Your can get back at this asshole by hurting his business, i.e. hurting his reputation as a dealer, but don't do anything more than that. Be the bigger man.

14. Actually he doesn't lol. He knows my neighborhood, not my house. I know his house. So it's more of a 1.5 way street ;P

15. Alright, update. He actually did get pulled over, he's meeting me next week and giving me my money back, plus a g of mids to make up for the shitstorm. I'm buying from my friend from now on ahaha... Lesson learned.

16. Your getting a refund? nig*a this aint no walmart

17. yeah mids!!!! nice!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

18. I'm not really in a position to complain about the weed I get man. At least I get my money back

19. This whole thread is full of fail.

OP was dealing - we don't allow discussion of dealing
    Discussion of violence is not allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.