Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got robbed for the first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nomotivation, Jul 29, 2011.

1. i bought a half for the first time today between a couple friends I call the kid up arrange a spot in a sketchy ass neighborhood. The kid came up to our car with 3 other kids and hands my friend the money in the drivers seat the kid grabs the money and my friend has it pinched in his hand. and pulled backed the weed saying he thought we were gonna rob him. He does it again! Kid is obviously trying to rob us but insists we are the ones trying to rob him. Normally we'd just roll away but the kid had the half in his hand. So I walk up to him andhe says no we gotta do it in the shade. I hand the money he hands the weed I rip the bag in half because he held it so hard and he grabs the money and runs.... sick so I have almost half the back and he has the other and the monely.... fucking scum bags...

2. #2 ConnorW, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude go get a baseball bat and fuck him up that'll teach him, trust me if you threaten him with a bat to his skull he will give you the shit and ask for the money or you'll break his fingers with pliers

3. for 70 bucks na , he looked like his life sucked anyway

4. You need to stop buying weed from such sketchy people.

5. I now own two 9mm for shit like that

6. I don't get why you didn't chase his ass. Could care less if his life sucked. That's money that (I hope) you worked for and that's your livelyhood.

7. Lol... when you see a dealer come with 2-4 friends, you should always assume it's best to just get the fuck out of there. Seriously.

8. That sucks man, I'm so careful with my hookups because all of my guys from my premium smoking days are in jail or stopped selling...

So I only use people I meet through friends because I'm nervous about making contacts, given the area I live in being a pretty rough area in Greater London.

Sad times, the only friend I have that grows can't cut or cure for shit so even though it's cheaper and 100% on weight it isn't worth me going to him, even though we're mad tight.

The sad life of the mids kid...

9. For killing people over 70 dollars worth of a plant?

10. i used to live in bergen county just like you now im in cali smoking the best bud in the US. ik this is james saki. everyone check my thread out

11. gettin robbed blows but that just comes with the game i guess. One time this dude just grabed my shit and steped on the gas and drove off. My friend also got robbed and he busted upside the head with a hammer

edit: my friend got robbed and he was hit in the head with a hammer (sorry to stoned, fucked up typing)

12. I don't wanna start this whole debate, but Cali doesn't have "the best" bud in the US, it just has a lot more really good bud in comparison with other states. I'd actually go so far as to say Oregon has the best bud, but again, its not the "best", just a higher chance of getting good bud. Or a higher proportion rather

13. #14 kronman907, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree. Cali has so much good ass weed cause so many people grow, but a lot of brink makes it way to Cali and ruins the pot if that makes sense. I have never smoked anything less than perfect here in oregon. The dirt here is stupid fertile and turns regular weed plants into monsters.

14. Sick of all these damn " i got robbed threads" i think its time to nut up or shut up.

15. lol alright ill nut up

16. I hope to live in Oregon someday, good thing the weed there has a great reputation. But as far as getting robbed goes, don't let it get to you. At least you got a quarter, and 70 isn't that much of a setback. I once gave 120 to this guy who said he needed it to start his business and would pay it back, but he 'lost' it and never paid me back.

17. I got robbed a while ago too. It sucks and I was mad for a while, quietly plotting revenge against a general shithead of a kid. HS drop-out, pawned his parents stuff for drug money, generally unreliable and an asshole. Anyway, he took $120 in his car and just dipped, but what you have to realize is that you are the one who made out that day. He will spend that money and be plotting again to get a little quick cash, but his life is shitty and most likely ruined whereas you still have something going (hopefully). Don't get even, just don't let it happen again.

18. yep sucks the wonderful world of do anything for the almighty dollar. get used to it. or start growing...sorry.

19. it has some of the best you can get