just got robbed by a "friend"...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EmericanStoner, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Burn his house down

2. maybe he's moved on to harder shit and was hurtin for money to get his next high who knows

3. hahahahahahahaahahahaha

4. #84 shaddytheman, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    Before you trust a person--you must test their honesty, examine their body language to see if they pay attention to your words, and value your presence, and also get in depth about their moral character. Just because you immediately get along with somebody doesn't mean they're automatically your friend, that gradually takes time for it to develop. Next time, be cautious, careful, and don't be afraid to stand against your ground whenever sketchy shit like this goes down. 

5. You tell everybody you can and tell those people to tell everybody they know to completely ruin his rep.
    I was never a physical fighter, but I'd do what I could to fuck with their business/mental health, although I could probably kick their ass.
    It worked for me during high school.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

6. This was in 2009. back when rep still existed. He probably ended up doin nothing about it.....

7. Just ninja his ass bro! Lol I mean just hit him up when he least expects it. If you gonna see him, just ask for your money back if he laughs or shrugs it off like nothing just happened, grab him by the throat and tell him you aren't playing. Let him go and if he don't give it up, then just walk away.

Get his tiers, his front and back windshield. Put grass in the front seat and purple flowers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The thread is five years old and the OP hasn't been on the City for four years, therefore you have been awarded;
    [​IMG]

9. Its 50 bucks man. Just chalk it up as a loss any move on to a new hook up. Possible Assault charges, vandalism, or distruction of property charges are just gonna cost more in the long run. This kinda stuff happens and it will continue until weeds legal. I know it sucks but nothings gona get you your money back.

10. Slash his tires, then once he finds out wait for him to go to your car and take a picture of him doing it!  :hello:

11. Execute him and make his family watch

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. This exact same thing happened to me a few months ago. Honestly just let it go. That guy is a fuck up who will get what's coming to him. I was pissed when it happened to me. I drove around that neighborhood looking for him for at least 45 minutes but getting in legal trouble, getting your ass kicked or having things escalate is not worth the 50 bucks. You will get over it eventually and will have learned a lesson.

13. Lol I didn't realize this was an old thread until just now

14. Poop on his car.

15. And put some poop under the door handles.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

16. #97 Weedity, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    [​IMG]

Derail this shit. Now. 

17. #98 SirOmniscient, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    I know its an old thread but if it was me i would say give me 100 for my troubles or you can give me the pleasure of breaking your kneecaps