just got robbed by a "friend"...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EmericanStoner, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Dude size has almost nothing to do with winning a fight. Its all about accuracy, dodging, and speed. Instigate a fight with him and when he lunges at you, duck and punch him the stomach. Then pop up and throw one straight to his nose and break that shit. Chances are he wonnt do shit after that and you will have you revenge.
    Good luck

2. agreed with the person above
    size is nothing all about how you fight and your style of fighting basically just fuck that bitch up search his pockets maybe he has some weed you can steal maybe some money too so you can go pick up your own :]

3. I second this, only you should all have baseball bats with rusty nail through them. When he's lyin there all fucked up you should piss on him too. Then smoke his weed in front of him and light it with the biggest bill in his wallet.

lol thats a bit crazy but you do what gotta do haha

4. This would be the best idea if I could get it to work. I confronted him today and I tried to talk it out with him he basically laughed, so then I said I can't wait till you get robbed you fat pussy you will get it 10x worse then me and I'll laugh in your face faggot! To which he pretty much walked away like a pussy, (at this point I was so mad at seeing him I was about ready to take him down even if he is a lot bigger then me.) Then one of my really jacked friends went up to him and scared the fuck outta him hes like you better pay my boy back or i will beat the fuck outta you got it? Hahah the kid was so sketched out after that and my friend is jacked and does muai thai and shit like that hes crazy. :devious::D

Well see what happens in the next few days...My friend was so pissed off when I told him he was about to just beat the fuck outta the kid right there, but hes already in trouble with the law and shit (has his liscense suspended for like another year and a half still).

5. good good..butreally as soon as he took off and i saw him the next day ..i woulda ran up while he want looking and gave him a cheap 1 right in the mouth...bitch move i know but a bitch move for a bitch move...

6. I never understood how a dealer could do something like that. Its like owning a small business and having customers. You treat your customers well so they keep coming back. Now hes lost a customer, for $50? When in the long run he could have made more than that.

- The things people do for a quick buck.

7. do what u think is right...in the end violence wont solve anything

8. lol u funny... but yo thats cool ur boy got ur back like dat so u can just beat his ass n ur boy still got ur back lol but if he pays u back thats good but still give him a little mouth shot for tryin to play u and he wont fuck wit ur money no more.

9. seriously. just do it that way they did in the 70's . Kick his ass. Fists only. Then say. I want that $50 and the weed, or everytime i see you, im gunna kick your ass. my dad taught me that. and trust me. it works.

10. I've been in the same situation.. That's the trouble with the drug business.. A lot of people who deal are just trying to make money to support their habits. I had this bitch scam me outta 60$ before. I just counted it as a loss though, it wasn't that big of a deal. She was a real bad pill head and did anything to get her shit, including scamming people.

In the end, it's up to you.. I say at least confront him and ask him about it.. If he offers to give your money back, and apologizes.. Take it, but, be weary of trusting him again, and just go about your business.. If he starts running his mouth, you can always resort to violence after that.. But, just go in with a plan.. The worst that would happen if you fought him would be you'd lose.. If you do it at school, it's less likely to escalate, worse comes to worse, you can always run away xD. If you are really concerned about losing though, you can wait until there are some teachers and shit around, and sucker punch him a couple times, and the teachers would break it up before he'd ever get the chance to do anything, and it'd make him look like a bitch in the end.

As everyone has said though, in the end, it's your call..

Wish you the best of luck man.

11. Ok yeah half of these people saying "fuck him up," wouldn't do anything. You need to just talk to him at school and be like, hey man, did you give me the wrong bag? If he doesn't fork over any money or green, I'd just start telling everyone he sells too, then if you need to just "fuck him up."

12. You confront him and see whats poppin'. Tell him to give him your money or you take it out on his face...If your not violent or you think he could beat the shit out of you then just tell everyone you know who smokes not to buy from him, it will get around fast enough in a school he will never sell to another person at that school.

13. here's what you do, buy a bunch of opiates and leave them in his locker. then have someone rat him out. no one will know it was you who put em there. or you can just kick his ass and take your money back from his wallet. either way...

14. I just love how people are encouraging the OP to exact vengance by committing a felony or felonies :rolleyes:

Grow the fuck up people.

15. Had some black bull here rob me off of $50.
    Gave him money and he just peaced right the fuck out.
    I knew all his nicks and shit, now no one around here trusts the bull.
    We'll call him B.
    I'd be driving home, or leaving no one knows what house i live in [town houses]
    "Yo, tell B he's got a hit out."
    "Yo, tell B if I find him, he's going to get beat."
    I later found out he drives, he left his phone and itouch in the car.
    I jacked them both, left the phone smashed to dust, still have the itouch,
    as far as his car?
    Brick through the windows.

Now his so called friends are always like...
    "Yo B, you can't come here. When he finds you, if its here its your battle, but I'm not getting involved."

Last I saw him, I was with two of my bulls. [One huge ass boxer, and the other huge ass black dude.]

He gave me $150 on the spot.
    He scared shitless now of me...

As far as what you should do...
    Karma's a bitch. I learned that the hard way.
    [totalled my car] after all that shit happened.
    [got a nicer one]

16. God damn everybody needs to just stop with all the "Go beat his ass!"

This is how people end up getting shot over marijuana - its fucking stupid. It was $50 just tell your friends not to buy from him and that's it, no ass kicking involved.

All this stupid "Thug" shit is just dumb. If you want to go to jail, or wind up getting shot, or something else though whatever be a bad ass.

17. Finally another voice of reason. Plus rep to you.

18. Yeah, seriously man. $50 isn't worth the violence.

Count it as a loss and move on. And make sure you let everyone know what he did so he will have no more customers.

Just remember; "An eye for an eye, and the whole world is blind."

19. I know this I an old thread someone broke in my house and so what I did was when he was with one of his friends I put him in the hospital and his friend ran most people who rob like that can't fight for shit

20. Either confront him or count it as a loss and learning a lesson. But in times like these I'm happy to be a twin.

Sent from my iPhone using Grassci