Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got ripped off.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VapeMasterFlex, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Nothing huge, but a definite letdown. I was getting a dub, and my friends were throwing down 15 for the sack. One of my friends that was nearby when we were in need of a dealer said he had a good hookup that delivered. Us being the inpatient group, decide to take up his offer. He gives him a call, and gives me his number.

We call him back in 30 minutes (as he said), and he said he wanted to meet at KFC.
    Since this was semi-far, one of my friends offered to scooter over there. We gave him the money, and he was off. He didn't have his phone at that time, so I gave him mine for the time being. 10-15 minutes later, he calls my other friend and said he got ripped off.

The dealer gave him a wad of paper with more paper inside.

Not sure why my friend didn't check the sack first, but he didn't. The guy who originally gave us this connect was eating at KFC. As my friend opened up the paper, they all said DAMMNNN. We got jipped. This guy had grimey ass teeth, and was shaking when he rolled up. After, we called him from atleast 5 different phones. He picked up for a second on one call, but then hungup. Then my friend just left a nice voicemail saying "FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER, etc." Now, my friends want to call the guy up from a different phone, and get him to deliver, then jump him. Told them it wasn't worth it over $35, but they're pretty set on it. Fuck... I was really looking forward to blazing...

2. Yeah lets get felony charges beating up a guy who clearly already has a shitty life over 35 bucks of weed.

Don't do it, take your loss, and don't get desperate for weed next time.

Oh and tell your friends to always, always, always, check the weed before you walk away. The expression on someones face is priceless when they get busted for shit like that, or just don't give the cash first.

3. I really feel for you man. I used to have to deal with dumbasses like that awhile ago. Only go through the most trusted people. If you don't friends...then grow:metal:

4. I remember my first drug deal..

5. Shit happens

6. And really a scooter? Who the hell is above the age of 12 and still rides a scooter? If I was that dealer I'd just tell you to get the hell out until you're old enough to ride a bike.

7. That whole operation was played out like armatures. every bit of it. There's no question you were gonna get ripped off lol.

8. There's very few people I'd take a link off.
    And even fewer people I'd give my money to before I see some weed.

Think about it.

9. He doesn't live miles away... A scooter is perfectly reasonable...?

10. I dunno it's up to you I guess, I'm not gonna hate on that fact that your buddy still rides a scooter (Even though I am) at the age of 18 or older. It just seems like a silly thing to ride around on still. I guess a cop isn't really going to be expecting someone riding a scooter to be carrying weed on them though.

11. so what did your dealer say lol

12. It won't be the last time if you deal with sketch shit like this either way, so be careful.

13. ...?

"I'm not gunna hate on that fact""Even though I am"?

Well... If you really think ease of access is something worth hating, then sure. Keep on hating. Couldn't help but laugh

14. haha, that was supposed to be funny, as I typed that I realized I could care less about how people go pick up their weed...I apologize for being a dick earlier lol.

15. not a problem

I usually don't... I was just in a rush...
    he said he was mid driving lesson. Not sure why the fuck he's even getting driving lessons in the first place... Thought he was over 18

16. I thought he maybe meant a electric scooter or moped. But a regular scoooter? Lmao