Just got ripped off...

Discussion in 'General' started by Goggalor, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Words cannot express how absolutely furious I am. I trusted a friend to take the money and get the bag, and what does he do when I try to talk to him on Facebook? Signs off and deletes me. If it weren't for the law, I would 100% drive to his house with a baseball bat and go to town.

2. that sucks. you should still go let him know whats up unexpectedly after a week goes by and he thinks it's all good

3. 1. How much money we talking about here?

2. Why did you trust this guy in the first place?

3. Take this as a lesson and never front money again, something every blade here will tell you.

4. That blows, this next bong rips for you brotha

4. No one is that stupid, right?

5. A week is too short. Give it two.

Don't get out of your car screaming by the way. A silent retaliation will not only leave him doubtful of who did it, but it'll also keep the cops off your ass. I recommend a silenced baseball bat. Yeah, you heard me.

6. 1. $120 for a 1/4
    2. He was one of my best friends for a while and I've done the same thing with him before and it all worked out.
    3. Thanks brah

7. damn i could even imagine how id feel if my best friend ripped me off.
    sorry bro:(

8. take it as a lesson bro. if you want to do something i am not gonna discourage you, but never give money like that again. if i don't see it weighed in front of me, i won't buy it. i tell everyone i am getting it from that and that's always cool with them. if they can't take five minutes to come up then it's not worth the risk.

it was a 320 dollar lesson i learned the hard way.

9. Guess he wasn't actually your best friend then, or your friend at all, eh?

10. #10 Heart, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
    He wasn't obviously your best friend if he so easily fucked you over and then didn't give two shits to delete you immediately off his FB. Fuck 'em man. $120 is a good bit of cash and If I was you I wouldn't let this kid just fuck you over. I'm not saying resort to violence which could end up with you getting arrested but be a ninja, fuck his shit up when he isn't thinking anything is going to happen anymore. Fucking key the shit out of his car, fucking dump a monstrous shit on his doorstep. Do what you gotta do to get back at him excluding murder. Awesome. Hope it works out.

11. Break some windows, slash some tires make it so hes going to have to use that 120 plus another 300 to fix all his shit.

12. HELL yeah

13. Update: I sent him an angry text saying Wtf is going on, and he requests me on Facebook again and tells me that his guy hasn't given him the bud yet, and that if it gets too late and he doesn't show I can just come get my money. Still sketched out and pissed off, but a little less so now. Definitely never giving anyone the money like that again though, "friend" or not.

14. Still though, out of principle, go knock him around a bit and show him you don't fuck around. Don't fuck him up just rough him up.

15. Most I got ripped was 10...Wasnt even threw a front..Just my dumb ass was in a hurry.

120 in weed here is alot of money.

16. Look at it this way $120 is cheap to get off facebook.

J/K No need to get all violent with his dumb ass. Simply run into him and break it down.

Fix the deal or everyone will know what a piece of chit he is. Accept no excuses, convince him to get his shit togather.

@ The other Blades and Bladies; Come on SuperJoint, better known as SJ, has this forum free for everyone. All he asks is a little respect for the very few rules that are in effect.
    One of those is no talk of violence: RESPECT Folks, don't shit in your yard. :smoke:

17. Like a Nerf bat?

18. He sent me a text and told me my money was in his mailbox, and that he was sorry about sketching out on me. Went there and it was all there. Soooo relived. That was my entire weed budget for a while. I hit up my cousin who always deals up front and am going to be getting my 1/4 tomorrow. Awesome. Still sucks that I wasted a whole day today waiting for people to text back about buds. Another one of my dealers made me wait 5 hours before he told me he didn't have any bud. God my area sucks for dealers.

19. Happy it ended well for you. He is a decent person, too!? :cool::smoke:

20. Cool man, glad it turned out well.