just got pulled over.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReconSquirrel, Jan 24, 2011.

1. so i was driving around and my radar detector goes of and i see the cop but dont bother to slow down. i was going 65 in a 50 and he flips his lights one. i pull over and wait for them to come up to my car. im just sitting there trying to think of what to say to them when they get to me. he gets to my car and says son do you know why i pulled you over. i said for going 65 in a 50 and he said thats right. he then asks why i was speeding and not even caring about getting a ticket i said, because i knew you where waiting to pull someone over so i got here as fast as i could. he starts to laugh and said alright get out of here.

tldt; got pulled over made cop laugh and didnt get a ticket.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8WLYwxUFis&feature=related]YouTube - Friday: Mind control over Deebo[/ame]

3. remember, not all cops are fascist pigs. i once had a cop give me a parking ticket for speeding on my bike, doing 85 in a 55. he siad his buddy that was with him talked him into giving me the non-moving violation because he rode too. pretty cool. always show respect, don't act like a duschbag and you'll have better results dealing with authorities. their our brothers and sisters and most actually have a heart, and got into law enforcement to try and help people.

4. Don't waste your time trying to educate people on here about it.

Just sit and wait patiently for the "FUCK THE POLICE" to come up, and then make a comment about ignorance.

It's worked for me so far.

5. FUCK THE POLICE

jk lol, you got very lucky. I would have slowed down if I had a radar detector and it went off, then sped right back up.

6. FUCK THE POLICE:laughing:

7. How did you write that post in all caps without it getting down-sized?

8. lol thats really funny OP

9. CAUSE I GOTS THA SKILLZ THAT PAYZ THA BILLS:p:laughing:

10. Fuck the police

11. FUCK THA POLICE:devious:

12. God bless the police:)

13. If you can make them laugh, you can usually get off scott-free.

14. Im usually too worried about being tazered and beaten to have a sense of humor:eek:

15. i usually do but i said fuck it. i was in a bad mood and when he pulled me over i didnt want to give him an attitude so i tried to make him laugh and it worked

16. Mannnn when the 5-0 comes alll up in my SHIT this be all that I be playiaaaaaan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH0UuyNTakY]YouTube - N.W.A Fuck Da Police[/ame]