Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got pulled over

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Maj0ra, Dec 29, 2010.

1. so last night i got pulled over while high and had bout an 8th on me, cops searched my car etc. and wrote me 2 summons. just wondering what kinda shit im looking at.

2. community service and a fine. depending where you livee you might get put on probation and even possibly UAs but if you pass your first one they dont make you continue usually. shouldnt be too bad especially in maine/

3. you should check online about the states marijuana laws and penalties. I go to school in maine so I can help you out though. since u had only an 8th u can only really be fine $200-$400, granted this is your first offense. It may be more because you were driving though. I couldnt tell you about that

4. yea first time offense, hoping i dont lose my license

5. i dont get how " driving high " can end you up with a ticket.

sure i understand, you are intoxicated and such. i have no problem with people being charged for driving high.

BUT

on dispensary bottles where you can legally buy weed from a vending machine.. the bottle says " drive with caution while medicated"

iduno thats messed

6. #7 GoogleEyedBass, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    I suggest everyone watch this if you haven't already. Helped me out when I got pulled over, it really worked. Basically it tells you how to not get caught with paraphernalia.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJrQBwJpqk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJrQBwJpqk[/ame]

7. Why did the cops search your car? Did you tell them they could?

8. This, i'm a criminology student, and far too many people fail to stand up to police. Most people feel intimidated and when the police say "we need to search your car is that alright?", they just agree without thought. Question, question, question.

9. please tell me you didnt let them search your car with a 1/8th in there

10. 4th amendment man stand strong!

11. Why did you allow them yo search your car?

12. dont stop standing firm to your rights untill their wailing on you with their batons; and at that point just curl up into the fetal position and hope somebody caught in on camera.

13. If only that was truly how it worked.

I have been walking down the street and have been cops slam me up against a building before I was even able to speak.

14. That is how things work when you know what you're doing and the cops know that you know what they can and can't do. When you enter an encounter without the proper knowledge THEN you're easily abused.

Did you file a complaint and contact the aclu when you were abused by cops?

15. #16 wunschshrek, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2010
    They wouldn't have cared because of what I was busted with.

All I can say is I have never seen a cop act like that in NYC, I've said I do no consent to search at two traffic stops and both times they brought K-9 units down, never just said oh ok you free to go then.

16. Ya the car reeking of dank is probable cause for a search unfortunately, These videos are more applicable to someone just driving home with drugs, not someone who smokes in their vehicle; just asking to get busted at that point.

17. cause they found shit on me, so he said "stand over here im going to search your car"

18. Well what was his reason for pulling you over? You should prob drive a little better next time you have drugs in the car :)

19. license plate light out....was sooo inconvenient

/e i actually drive better high