Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

JUst got pulled over WOW

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DMX, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Wait what?

2. [quote name='"Made You Look"']I think he lied to you about being able to tow your car away, honestly.

I could be wrong though :confused:[/quote]

Yea but why were you tryin to shake his hand for ?

3. Stuffed in it his balls... guess they didn't search his person.

4. Damn, op is pissed

5. lol mods need to learn how to build an unhackable site, pretty sloppy work if multiple can hack it and modify content that only thread starters should have complete control of

6. Just cause you shoplift doesnt mean your fucking poor or some addict trying to pay for his next high haha when i was 15 i stole some shoes only worth 20 bucks just for the fuck of it me and my friend wanted to see if we could do it was my friends idea in the first place then we walked around the fucking shop with em on and browsed the gardening section then got caught they said if we pay they wont call the cops so w e gave em i.d and said wed be back to pay and we did.

7. [quote name='"DirtyPete"']I've stolen a lot of things, done a lot of drugs, and gotten searched by the police more times than I can remember.

Don't worry about it man, life will find a way.

I was sober before, but after smoking some reefer I feel bad about trolling you. I'll take the tags down, but only because I love you.[/quote]

Can I ask what you do for a living?

8. Take your sign, bro.

I wont talk about the thing that's against the rules. Other than just stop for your own good.

And stealing? A thieve is one thing I'm proud to say I am not.

I'm not judging you.. but just make the right decisions, man.

As for the cop.. he sounds like a douche.. the usual.

9. hehe tag changing is kinda funny... but in all seriousness, there's no reason to steal, you didn't need it. you never needed it, you wanted it. and stick to weed bro.

10. OK a couple of things here:

1) When you've been warned NUMEROUS times about posting about other drugs, don't even use the word "opiates" in your post. Seriously. Do you think we're kidding about this? Don't even use "unmentionables", it's just as bad. OP was warned SPECIFICALLY that after being warning and infracted a number of times he had worn out his warnings and that his next infraction would be a ban.

2) DO NOT EVER bash a moderator on our site. EVER. IF you think something a mod did was wrong you take that to our admin RMJL or a super-moderator. What you don't do is post about it bashing them.

3) NO ONE edited your post tags. We wouldn't even bother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.