Just got pulled over by a sheriff. drunk as shit! AND got away!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GrowinSomeDank, May 23, 2010.

1. What trolls do for attention.

2. Don't neg rep him guys.

Oooooooh he will send you a strongly worded message.

3. the drink driving part

but uhhh yeah, drunk driving isn't a good thing and I have to say, it's people like you that have killed people that i care about soooo you're a bit of a dick for that one

but yeah, i suppose that probably did make your night because you still got that 550 so you're happy and drunk and still scared but yeah,

you're a dick

4. there is a way to make a car into a fork, and this is how;

get one drunk driver driving 74 in a 35 and get some trees around the area and have him hit the tree straight in the middle of the front of his car so his brains get on the windshield and then the car wrecked up to

make it a strong tree too so it lives nicely with another human count

5. Not brool story co.

6. Too bad you didnt get arrested. For both the drunk driving and the speeding (yes you were speeding enough to be arrested).

7. He gave me a warning about the speeding. :)

8. "Drunk as shit" but "feeling tipsy". Hmmm?

9. jeez, i dunno i dont wanna call bullshit cause strangers things happen everyday.
    but your car woulda reeked like booze.

i got pulled over at 3 am doing 80 km/hr in a 50, wasnt drunk but my friends were.. just came frrom my broads to pick them up from a party nd drive em home.

he pulls me over, and gives me:
    -failure to surrender
    -didnt have my license
    -30 over

so theres 400 in tix.

then comes the "you havent been drinking tonite have you?

"no"

'step out of the car"

breathilyzed.(sp?)

i blew a 0.0, and he goes "thats what i wanna see". i go "... no it wasnt... or you wouldnt have told me to get out "

he said have a nice nite and we both got in our cars and left.

i had also dropped a few big names in the convorsation, make him not know who he's dealin with

10. this thread fails me. it fails me in every way i can even think of..

11. I can't believe an idiot quoted me.

12. here is why I think your story is bs:

recently a dealer got busted here for going 65 in a 30. When they pulled him over, the cop informed him that due to his speed, which was 35 over, he would be going straight to jail. And he's a dealer so you can only guess how downhill everything went from there...

13. I'm with this guy.