Just got pulled over by a sheriff. drunk as shit! AND got away!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GrowinSomeDank, May 23, 2010.

1. HEY MAN lets chug 4 gallons of everclear.. yeah man bra dude totally!...............dude im drunk azzz fuk man dude, cha bro me too, lets see if we can hit 150 mph in my car.....yeahhhhhhh theres a 25 mph zone down the road that we can try it on.

they crashed into a bus full of infants. everyone died. end of story

yeah now you will think twice pal........:smoking:

2. You can think what ever you wan't but all that is 100% fact.

3. Haha thanks, I hope I crash into you.

4. THANK YOU, this is my point exactly. I felt perfectly fine to drive and I drove 5 miles home after that with out any problems at all. I am probably a safer driver drunk then sober because it makes me relax and focus.

5. The problem is you feel safe to drive before you actually are safe when you are drunk.

6. there should be more assholes in this thread
    props man

7. -rep for Driving Under the Influence. not cool.

8. Well if I am sober enough to hide it from an officer whos trained to find drunk drivers then I think I'm sober enough to drive.

9. It makes you relaxed and focused and also go 74 in a 35? Get the fuck outta here, that is NOT good driving. I've had two family members killed because they were hit by drunk drivers. Alcohol is proven to make you a worse driver. No you are not an exception to the rule, you do not drive better under the influence of alcohol. You may think you do, because of the (over)confidence that alcohol brings.

Smarten up bro, we all do stupid things when we're young, but it only takes a split second to end someone's life when you're behind the wheel.

10. If you make a thread about driving drunk and going 39 miles over the speedlimit, don't expect everyone to give you a highfive and say what a cool thing that was. I don't condone drunk driving, regardless if you think you're "good to drive" or if you don't get caught

11. Why are you so stubborn that you can't just take responsibility for it? Don't post shit on here if you don't expect people to reply..

12. Just because you can hide it doesnt mean you are safe. You can hide things by just being really careful.

Why you say we are just haters? There are only a two possibilities here:

1) one you drove drunk, something that could have ended your life or another's life and you arent even sorry and you drove 39 over the speed limit

2) you are a liar, and none of this happenned

Both of these are bad on you.

And how can you blame us for calling bullshit when almost every cop in the world would arrest you for 39 over alone.

Also I find it hard to believe you could even get up to 74 in 500 feet. I also find it hard to believe you could drive that fast on a back road sober without crasher, let alone drunk.

13. #34 SirenWasHere, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    Guys, this guy isn't going to get it until he dies or paralyzes himself and has to be in jail the rest of his life for killing someone.

I don't get why people think just because the people here are stoners, that they will automatically think shit like this is cool. That's not being a stoner, that's being a dumbass. All of the people telling you that you're a moron are trying to learn you, son.

All the other people high fiving you, are going to be the ones that you end up killing on the road (because karma is a beautiful thing). Bet they won't be high fiving you when you're running over them, will they?

14. Nah but I'm sure when he gets out the car to see what happened, he'll high five them on the ground thniking it's cool.

Notice the name of this site, Grass City, Not The Club.

15. I think the main message we've been trying to convey hasn't been too successful, so I'll just add to it for the hell of it.

OP, drunk driving ain't cool, douche.

16. you post as if you deserve a fucking prize.

at least have the decency to make your post look like you've learned a lesson.

-rep

i hope next time, you go to prison and eat a cockmeat sandwich so you'll learn the lessons that a.) don't fucking drink and drive, and b.) don't fucking gloat over getting away with doing horrible things like drunk driving.

17. My friend drove 70+ mph in a 30 and got away with a verbal warning, so I definitely wouldn't call bullshit on this story quite yet.

It makes me glad to see people tearing the OP apart for drinking and driving, because I'm 100% against drunk driving, and the OP was clearly being an irresponsible reckless driver. Don't drink and drive man. If you need to drop your friends off, then plan for it and don't drink in the first place.

18. that whole argument "well the cop didnt notice so i was obviously not too drunk to drive" doesn't hold water either.

that gives you room to judge yourself and decide whether you're fit to drive. but of course, you're doing this while drunk and overconfident and probably eager to get home and not wanting to wait for a cab or have to get back for your car the next day. obviously, you're almost always going to decide to drive.

i can probably drink a fifth of whiskey and still pass the sobriety tests they give you. it means i'm really used to compensating against the effects of being drunk, not that i'm fit to drive.

19. Outside of a life and death emergency, any cop who gives someone a warning for driving 40 over the limit should be fired.