Just got pulled over after doing something I never do.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sativil, Nov 12, 2010.

1. I'll keep the story short since I know none of you have the patience:

(And the thing I never do is smoke in my car :bolt:)
    Was walking out to my car from a friend's apartment so he could grab a joint left in the car. We blazed the jay in my car in the parking lot, and I left. I get along fine, about to the point where I'm home free, and I come to a four way stop. A cop pulls up to the stop on the left of me, and I went along my way with a left turn. I watched him flip on the lights and turn around. I knew it smelled, but I was confident because I had nothing on me. My heart was racing none the less, and he did the whole license/registration, "I smell burnt marijuana" blah blah blah.

Out of the car, standing on the lawn he patted me down, and found a minuscule flake from the joint but it was nothing serious. He rifled though my car, noting how clean I keep it (which I smiled and nodded). There were two cops there already, watching and/or intimidating me. He asked me about an emergency escape hammer I keep in my car for breaking glass and seat belts, acting very suspicious about it. There was a tupper ware container that I had meant to take out of my car a long time ago, and he asked if that's where I keep 'it' :)rolleyes:). But there was absolutely 0 anything else in my car, so he couldn't do anything.

They're typical asshole pigs of course, but anyways, thanks for reading my story.

2. Good thing your car was clean man. Did they search your trunk?

3. Nah, they didn't bother. I think he got tired of searching every inch of my floor and ashtray. It was funny watching the fat pig get on his hands and knees to lift up my carpets looking for enough shake to get me, I guess.

Too bad I vacuum that shit every weekend. And I never carry anything in my car either. :cool:

4. Good thing there was nothing on you. Haha the cop must have been pissed that he didnt find anything but a tiny flake of weed.
    Hopefully that encounter didnt spoil the rest of your day.

5. Thank you for the good vibes; I hope he was really butt hurt because not 5 minutes later I was ripping a fat bowl. :hello::p

Probably not the brightest thing to do (like smoking in the car), but damn it felt right.

6. what did he pull you over for? and that's wassup my man i never kept anything in my car cept the joint or whatever i was smoking. got pulled over twice once the guy saw me smoking it lol just swallowed that thing and played dumb. also that hammer thing is a good idea, where do you keep it though?

7. Yet again, refer to my avatar.

8. Typical asshole pigs as in doing the job they were hired to do? Oh yeah. real assholes man

9. Amen man, keep it safe. The hammer is a real life saver (or could be) and I just keep it in the glove compartment.

Keep it real.

:rolleyes: Generalizing some character from Law & Order into every cop equals many luls.

I don't consider a band of goons riding around in fancy Chargers who target local kids and profile out of towners for traffic tickets, all the while not doing any serious beat work, as fair, non-biased security personnel. I didn't break any laws (oh, except a very unjust and twisted/racist law) and the guy tried to bust me, and failed. I count this as a win for justice, minus one for tyranny.

10. Never watched it. But yes. Generalizing all cops is what is happening here.

You broke the law. Disagree with it if you want but thats how it is.

I may sound like a dick, but I really cant see how everyone thinks cops are tyrannical pigs just because you willingly broke the law and got busted. If it helps, Ive been busted many times.

11. Broke the law how? I didn't run the stop, and he was trying to bust me on something you probably do everyday?

I mean, besides being hypocritical you act as if I'm some horrendous criminal, and that the word of the police is the whim of god. I don't understand you. :confused_2:

Some cops have to deal with hard people, hard cases, bullets, knives, etc. I'm not going into some detailed explanation of why these so-called police here where I live deserve no respect, besides the fact they don't do any real work. If busting a high school party is your definition of important police work, I think you need better priorities.

12. :laughing: hahaha I love hearing things like that, FIGHT THE MACHINE

13. Learning from past experience being in a friends car, when confronted with a 4-way stop with only you and a cop, ALWAYS...I mean ALWAYS wave the cop to go along first. I told my friend to do so when he was stopped at this one intersection and a cop pulled up on the left side just like the OPs story :hello: but my stupid friend decided to go ahead and not even 5 min later we were pulled over. Had nothing on us we were just dropping off a friend in the town over, but again my stupid friend had to open his mouth to yell back to the cop to have a great afternoon AFTER he already was halfway back to his squad car :rolleyes: :mad: he comes back over and shakes my buddies hand and stares him square in the eye, "You been smoking that dank buds boy?" he was but thank god he's a good liar of all things

But yes, moral is to ALWAYS let a cop go first whenever you and one are stopped together at an intersection

14. Nice job dude. This is the perfect example of why I never have anything in my car. Ever. Well, except immediately after buying it. But I'm never high and have stuff in the car at the same time.

15. I don't see how he was a pig or w/e. I mean, he was doing his job, and doing it good most likely. You were driving high, so you did break the law. But you did win, because you know what to do (Keep nothing and keep your car legal as hell).

For the record: I smoke and drive (Yeah, yeah, I know, not good).

But this isn't the definition of a pig though. I call them like I see them.

Congrats on beating the system though.

16. Well considering he didn't pull me over for 'driving high' and there's no law against it either, I wasn't breaking the law. Just another fat pig using any excuse he can to bust people. Not to mention that reggie joints don't get me high anymore. ;P

17. Were you riding without a seat belt? Are you positive that you didn't swerve a little bit? There are a range of things that cops look for to pull someone over. That's their job if they are traffic cops. They look for things to pull you over for. It's not wrong, it's their job. Obviously, he had a good suspicion, since in fact you were driving high. I'm not siding with you or the cops. But if I see that a cop is in the right or wrong, I will call it out. I'm not saying you deserved to get pulled over, but that cop was just doing his job. He did nothing to be a "pig" of any sorts.

Also, You think it's okay to drive high because there is no law? You are sadly mistaken. It's called DUI/DWI. Marijuana is still a drug, and it still impairs you, whether you feel it or not. So, there is in fact a law against it.

18. Are you sure you're not a cop? Citizens > Police, and unless I'm actively doing something illegal there is no reason for a piggy to harass me in anything I'm doing.

Just to set things straight, I don't do anything wrong (other than smoke pot, which I guess you do too, so by legal definition we're both wrong, and by legal definition since we both have THC in our systems we're both currently DUI/DWI?) including wearing my seatbelt at all times. You're trying your damnedest to defend the fat sack of crap that stood in front of me, but it doesn't make sense because not only was I not impaired (you wanna prove it?) and yet you only think that because he pulled me over I'm the only one in the wrong.

The fact is, you obviously believe anything you've ever heard a cop do as being right, correct, just. The fact that people like cops, who have no college education, advanced training, or any kind of real intelligence, fuck up OFTEN if not more than regular citizens, but they just have the power and 'authority' to clean themselves off; as if the word "leo" gives them some sort of glorious majesty that makes them into angels who do no wrong.

I've told you multiple times, because I only break laws that deserve to be broken, that I know I didn't do anything wrong. The only pig* (edited for person) who was wrong was the power-hungry sergeant who tried to ruin my life on a pot charge as he literally crawled around in my car looking.

It's obvious you're siding with the cops, it's ok. I just don't get why stoners can be such hypocrites. I hope you get busted next time you're smoking.

19. So the cop pulled you over for absolutely no reason whatsoever? Sounds a little fishy but I'll believe it I guess. Even if you did drive perfect at that moment, you were still breaking the law by driving impaired by a substance. Marijuana impairs a person in one way or another and there is absolutely no denying it. It's not like every cop is in the right and you are a saint walking among men, constantly being beat down by the overly-opperessive "Man" just because you, and I'm quoting, "only break laws that deserve to be broken". They are laws. You have to follow them. Simple as that. I would really tone it down on generalizing all cops as "pigs" because they just might save you or a loved one some day...even though I'm sure you're confident you can take on the world by yourself :rolleyes: I have to side with Twistedd man. Peace out.

20. You smoked a joint in your car and it obviously is going to smell like marijuana. Maybe that's why the cop searched your car.:rolleyes: