Just got propositioned for a threesome...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LittleToker, Oct 15, 2011.

1. ...and I turned it down. I have my reasons right now, but do you think that the offer will still stand if I change my mind later on?

2. so you lead us to the question of;

WHY?!

3. [​IMG]

Reasons?

If you're still a virgin I understand
    If you're penis isn't up to par for 2 women I understand.
    If they were Fat/Ugly/too skinny/disgusting whores I understand
    If you're gay.. I don't understand.

and your in New york dude? oh my god if you dont want to fuck them invite me over ill be in new york tommorrow with a bag of weed lets get em

4. may i ask why you turned it down???:D

5. hai, i dont want to trolololol, but.. did you mean to spell "life" is short not "live" lol

6. hahah right on man didnt notice it until you mentioned it..still not changing it xD
    either it was a typo or because my first language is spanish either way not changin it :D

Edit:still havent answered my quieston -.- jk dont gotta do anything you dont want to..peace and love :)

7. lmao right on viva la mexico

im going to sleep goodnight

not feeling to great.. mentally.. and i'm dry ;/

8. haha i thought you were the op till i looked at the picture xD
    still hasnt answered though haha :D

9. Two guys one girl... I would turn that down absolutely. (I am a dude)

Two girls one guy... just fuck the hotter one and let the ugly one give the less than enjoyable attention.

10. Depends on your relationship with these people.

If your their first choice then you most likely have a little window to change your mind but if this is a couple that just wanted to have a threesome or was something that came about as part of some holiday as in a birthday or anniversary then your out most likely.

11. he obviously turned it down because he is dating one of the girls and he wants to avoid the whole jealousy issue that is sure to come out of a thing like this.

12. No.

You will probably have to live with that regret for the rest of your days.

We can only hope it doesn't haunt you to the point of alcoholism and suicide.

:p

13. looks like OP is trolling.

14. I think op is a girl .

15. Are you a girl, op? If so, the opportunity will arise again.

Otherwise, you missed ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!

16. The OP is a chick most likely and got shy after posting the question, if she wants, she can talk to my girlfriend and I about it, while we're having sex....what?

17. allow me to extend the same offer.

18. It never said the sex of the op and it never said the sex of the 3rd person

19. this thread does not deliver...

:smoke:

20. Nvm I think op is a chick cuz it says chicks toke too