Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got paid!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by YoShytsWeak, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Want to buy something new, something weed related, I was thinking of a grenade stash jar but I can't find it anywhere. Also looking at spacecase grinders but they are like $100 and I don't want to spend that much... Any ideas?

2. buy some weed and get stoned man.

get some dank. dank is a treat for me cause arund here the shit is 20 a gram :(

3. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']buy some weed and get stoned man.

get some dank. dank is a treat for me cause arund here the shit is 20 a gram :([/quote]

This buy some weed and save the rest

4. I get my weed by the O, great price for some exotic, some are better than others but usually I grab OG Kush or Sour D or what ever the fuck he got that looks good.

I want something weed related like something I don't have but would be cool to get

I got a pipe, a bong I made myself out of a Hennessy bottle(pic below), a box of rolling papers, and plenty of weed.

Attached Files:

5. How about a vape? Take your experience in a new direction. Looks like there's a few cool ones in your price range

6. how about a real bong?

7. vapes are weaksauce. tolerance on them builds to quickly as opposed to other smoking methods i find..

8. No more smoking utensils, idk what I want I guess lol

As for the guy who said get a real bong... Fuck off bro that bong is fucking sweet and ive actually sold a few of them so u can suck my balls

U just mad cause u ain't got it like me

9. So not smoking utensils and not weed.... Can you give an example of what you mean then? Like a phishing album or bob marley poster?

10. Buy a lava lamp and shove it up your ass. :wave:

11. I was looking for a new stash jar but something cool not just a regular jar, I've been smoking for a lil over 5 years, that doesn't seem like much but I'm very curious, ive tried just about every method of smoking except the ones that just seem plain stupid. So I kinda have everything that most stoners have, I'm looking for something out of the ordinary

12. 100 shares of Facebook - keep the change.

13. [​IMG]

this??? its just a keychain

14. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']

this??? its just a keychain[/quote]

I saw that but I've seen a big one that can carry an 1/8 to a 1/4 depending on the weed

15. a stash jar that can only hold 1/8 is not a stash jar.

16. [quote name='"coraygc"']a stash jar that can only hold 1/8 is not a stash jar.[/quote]

What the fuck? It's a jar to put my stash in, how the fuck is it not a stash jar?

17. why does everyone make pointless posts like these no one cares

18. I say a real bong also, and no we are not jealous that we cant make our own liquor bottle bongs

19. [quote name='"YoShytsWeak"']u can suck my balls

[/quote]

You heard him jumbo, on your knees bro

Haha :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :bongin: :smoke: :bongin: :poke:

20. Dude stop getting so butthurt over people's advice. I've smoked bubbler/bongs like the one you made, and I've smoked actual bongs. The actual bong gets me much higher. I also don't see the point in spending money on a stash jar when you can just find an actual glass jar for a lot cheaper.