!just got paid son!

Discussion in 'General' started by decrimbud, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Yea man just got paid 100 dollers!!!! Picking up a quarter of headies tommorow, making some brownies and toking. I'll have pics up tommorow in another thread.

[​IMG]

2. Baaaaaaaaaaaallin

3. I'm glad you posted the pic of the money, or might not have believed you had actually had $100. ;)

(that was sarcasm before you get mad)

4. aww did g-ma send a care package for your half birthday or somethin?

5. ^Nah man, that's work money, I'm in highschool though so I get minimum wage and this is the first time in a long time I can spend it on weed, so I'm pumped!

6. i feel you i just got a new job and get paid for the first time wednesday... so paycheck + plasma money = fat ass sack

7. Why, do you? :rolleyes:

8. i pulled my keys out of my pocket today when i was leaving work and they looked like this!!!!! [​IMG]

9. Hustla' straight up dawg.

10. I make more than that every weekday.

You should get a job, you'd probably love it.

11. 100 dollars. thats nothing... I get 300 a week before I got laid off....

If I was you, I would save it.

12. I actually give a $20 discount because its like they bought me dinner.:D

congrats on the wealth OP. dont let the snobs look down on ya man. now come to new mexico and pick up a qp of mids with that cash.

13. aw man... 300 A WEEK... BALLA

14. a 100 doesn't even get you a decent O these days :)

15. I have a job man, but I make minimum wage, I'm 18. And my paycheck wasn't 100 dollars it was 173. But I have to buy food and clothes and pay a cell phone bill man. I'm still in high school so I ain't got no rent yet luckily.

16. Depends who you know :wave::smoking:

17. One of my dealer's friends makes over 300 a week and he works at McDonalds, lol.

18. You're fucking rolling in it man :p

Grats on the money OP, don't blow all of it on pot

19. ......Get money money money