Just got paid $420

Discussion in 'General' started by mos_def, Jun 4, 2011.

1. #1 mos_def, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
  2. Blew the whole cheque almost nice :D

3. $44 for a gram of trainwreck? rip off.

4. $40 for two grams, and $44 left to get me over the next two weeks.

thankfully I have no bills, rent, or car payments.
    So all the money i make is splurging money, pretty sweet eh? ;)

5. I get two g's of dank for about 20-25. Do they bowtie yours and send you a greeting card? Dafuq?

6. blah blah blah, dude don't you know weed prices are different everywhere? fucking noob

7. lol if your in the states, they aren't far off. So I still think you're getting ripped off. You're paying for atleast 4g's. The fuck are you, 12? Do the damn math. LOL I'd love to be your dealer, I could mask prices all day long and milk money outta you like nothing :wave:

BTW- Great way to ruin your first pay cheque. Maybe you will learn how to spend money properly, ya fuckin noob

8. There's nothing I hate more than faggots who brag about their weed prices.

"Oh you got that for $25? well i get it for $10!"

It's fucking annoying because
    1. Weed varies
    2. Dealers vary
    3. Location varies

So all these variations mean that if someone lives in Texas and I live in Georgia, the prices might be similar but most likely they'll be different.
    Where I live, $20 for dank shit is the norm. Everywhere.
    Now I understand if you're in Cali or Colorado and you get your weed for $10 a gram, but SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE "OH YOUR GETTING RIPPED OFF" posts(this is to everyone who does that shit).

9. I see what you're saying.

YOUR GETTING RIPPED OFF!!!!

10. The fuck you suppose I do then Mr.Expert?

I can either 1. Grow weed myself
    or 2. Buy it for the normal price of $20 a gram.

I guess if you're one of those growers who thinks buying weed for any price is a rip off, then you're right, but yeah, it's not a rip off. a rip off where I live is $25 a gram.

And you live across the fucking pond or in canada so your fucking experience is irrelevant.

11. Grow weed yourself

WHY?

Because you're getting ripped off :cool:

12. If you're going to troll my thread, at least make it fucking entertaining.
    Post some funny pictures or something please.

:wave:

13. Why would I post funny, entertaining things when I'm trying to understand why you are getting ripped off? It's uncanny!

14. I guess I'm going to have to rephrase my OP,
    but I meant I have $88 left over total, and I'm going to buy 2 gs of trainwreck for $40 cuz i have leftover money to spend

88/4.5= $20 a gram, so according to smokeebear your getting ripped off too. :rolleyes:

15. The 85% of the forum is getting ripped off according to you :rolleyes:

16. So let me ask you this, and its just a fair question. Do you think it's worth getting just ONE gram, for Twenty bucks? Where as if it's really dank, the total for it would atleast be 15, no more, no less. And don't bring up varied prices in cities and shit. I'm asking you if you believe paying TWENTY Bucks for just one dimebag of good shit is worth it considering it will most likely be gone within an hour or so?

17. nah ill be honest, i didnt go threw the thread before i posted. i just looked at ur post. and i dont think 20 a g is a rip off for good bud. its pretty standard :)

18. Considering some places sell grams for $25 or $30, I'll gladly pay $20 although $15 would be even nicer.

edit: a dimebag is a $10 sack lolol.

are you asking me about a GRAM or a DIME sack.

Because I won't ever pay $20 for a dime.

19. a gram of dank should not be gone in an hour....it would last me at least 3 or 4 days