Just got outta jail

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Atlblazer, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Well, some of the members might have seen me post how I was in a motorcycle acident with my gf, some 8 months back. Well her family never pressed charges on me even though she was in a coma for 2 months. Shes better now though and back in school.

But, the state aboute 8 months later, decided they were gonna press charges and put out a warrent for my arrest. Got picked up friday night stoned as balls, and spent the night in alpharetta jail. Then next day got taken down to rice street in downtown atlanta, and got bailed out, and now gotta goto cout on the 27th and im facing up to 15 years in jail. For serious injury with a motor vehicle, wreckless endangerment, and failure to maintain lane.

Just thought I would share my story, and tell you how good it is to be out.

2. Omfg 15 years fuck man

3. Damn dude sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out ok for you.

4. most likely will not get 15 I hope

damn sorry to hear man, welcome back to the free world. enjoy your time and best of luck with the pending litigation, sounds pretty messed up

5. yeah, this blows man...this is my last day doing anything, Already had to turn down a party tonight with friends, cause I would be doing shit there, and I cant do that now...not for a while atleast.

6. get a good lawyer and hope this works out for the better, how the fuck can a state press charges if the victim didnt press charges?

Smarten up America and change your ways

7. We have no idea, but we already have a good lawyer, he is the one that got me out now, instead of monday morning. Because they did not hold another felony court till monday morning. He rocked...

8. Good vibes man.

I really hope you don't have to serve 15 years. That shit would for sure blow, and I know, for me at least, it'd ruin my life. Sounds like you have a good lawyer, so keep ya head up man

9. dudeee fuck that!! move to canada or mexico

your freedom is not worth it

10. i might just take up that offer on moving to south america.

11. fuckin border hop to mexico...pull a fuckin bluestreak move...15 years is 10 away from life and you didnt even murder nobody...

12. That's ridiculous, I didn't know the state could press charges. I guess they can for Endangerment, but wow. Also, in Brazil there is no extradition. 15 years, for something that was a fucking accident. Lord almighty.

Edit: Really 15 years? I have heard of people who are guilty of manslaughter that go to jail for less then 15.

13. Well, atleast you have a good lawyer. Also if your GF is fine, her being in court could also be beneficial if she said she doesn't want you being charged, you could maybe get off with just "failure to maintain lane".
    Good luck man, and if you go to jail. First day have someone bring you a carton of cigs. Then make a cellophane shank!

14. desperate times comes desperate measures....

i was readin an article the other day saying cops, as well as state courts are being pressured to make revenue for the state because of the shortage of money with the economy. pretty fucked. the best of luck wit you man. enjoy you freedom