Just got outta jail..

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Fuck jail!!!!!! NEVER again..Pissed dirty on my first PO meeting. I only was in for 24 hours, but that's more than enough to get the point.. I aint never goin back!

2. Hey congrats on getting out man :)

3. damn.

glad to have you back.

4. Weird, I love jail.

5. lol.

tony glad to have you back.

6. jail does suck

7. Thanks for the love blades.. Holy shit jail sucks, seriously Ima do my fuckin 12 months completely sober, I don't give a fuck.. I just am not going back. Seems like the longer your in the more your life self destructs.

8. Yes, i did a weekend in jail one time for a bar fight, never again, never again.

9. wow sorry to hear that happy your back now!

10. haha but seriously, if you dislike jail that much, then you can safely call yourself a sane person. :D

11. Sorry to hear you had to go in and glad you're out. Society is fucked up for putting harmless smokers in jail with real criminals.

12. Word.
    Glad to hear your out man.

13. Damn! That shit sucks. I'm glad you're out of there though.

Doesn't take long in one to know that it's not some place you'd like visit again.

14. Man jail rocks, you just party, get drunk, smoke dope, and hang with the boys. I fucken love jail.

15. You're thinking of that club we went to that was called Jail

16. at least your not there now =P

17. No, he's right - it was a bomb club, I wish I was there

18. that sucks man. i got locked up this summer for a day just for having weed on me. i dont ever want to go back there either. it fucking sucks being locked up.

19. Dont forget the hockey tournaments. I really think the prisoners have a shot at beating the gaurds this year.

20. What about when the guard wants you to do lip tricks on the ledges to scare the pidgeons away? That was fun..