Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got out of the hospital.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tye11, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Worst week of my life!

I lost my job on Monday so I came home and decided I would just smoke all day after 5 hours of non stop smoking I was going to hit the bowl a few more times and get to bed. I live in Brooklyn and on the 2nd floor of a building. I open my window and put my head/body out so the smoke doesnt smell up the house (room mates complain). So I am smoking and my ass starts itching so I try and lift my leg to scratch it and fall out the 2nd floor window. I wake up in the ambulance I get to the hospital with a broken leg and wrist. After they cast me up I am moved to the psych ward and they take a tox report and think I was trying to kill my self. Other then weed there is no drugs in my system I was released but now the hospital is threatening to get a court order if I do not go to counseling. I have never had depression or any of that bullshit I simply fell.... I have no idea wtf to do right now I guess I am going to have to get counseling I really don't know wtf I am going to say at court if they take me.

2. Thats some crazy shit. Sorry to hear that. At least you wern't on the 5th story lets say or anyone that saw your lifeless body would be like :eek:. Counseling would suck man! In my more ignorant days I broke a school soda machine and had to go to counseling for that. Sucked. Gotta do what you gotta do. Everything will be alright. Look at it this way. You got a big ole bottle of painkillers.

3. Actually I was given injections at the hospital for pain which were as I understand some un addictive form of pain killers and after the cast they just said take moltrin... Not a problem since I dont take that stuff only smoke. I just dont believe in that cousling bullshit epically if there going to be focusing on why I tried to kill my self.

I asked them who smokes weed and tries to jump out of a second floor window to kill themselves? It wasn't even that high

4. LMAOOOO!!! damnnn i wish id seen dat1

5. I laughed. I laughed so hard. I think it's because I haven't slept in 48 hours, and mania is taking over, but who cares. I laughed so hard.

6. You broke your leg and wrist and they just told you to take motrin, wtf!! I find that hard to believe haha, when I broke my nose they gave me a bigg bottle of vicoden and I told them I really wasnt in any pain. Too bad my mom oveaheard my plot to sell them and threw them all away lol.

7. They think this was a suicide attempt... there not going to be giving me strong drugs I can abuse espically since they found out I was abusing weed.

8. Ahh of course. Those bastards!

9. i normally dont laugh at other people's misfortune, but you're an acception.

10. This just earned sig status lmao.

11. haha i finally saw someone make something in the same thread their sig! yes!!

12. hahahahahahahah it so does

13. Damn, you just made my week sound a lot better.

14. AHAHA thats great bro. You have no idea how hard this is to explain to other people they just look at you like your some fucking dumb pot head ;(

15. ever heard of doctor patient confidentiality? that is illegal for them to do that

16. yea i mean im not trying to be a dick, but really dude?

just tell them the truth if you dont want to be stuck in counseling

17. if you live in Brooklyn, why do you care if your place reeks like bud? it'd be weird if your place didn't smell like weed.

and really? you tried to itch your ass and you fell out of the window?

18. You sir were close as hell to winning one of the best darwin awards. Ever.

19. damn man i feel sorry for your situation, i also lost my job last week but since im in crazy need of money i got another job the same day with $1/hour more, so i cant complain. Being a bk resident myself i know shit is hard just take it easy and everything will be alright man. I would try to explain myself to the hospital as to what exactly happened, and tell em stuff like you werent commiting suicide because you have to much to live for, etc etc.

20. If it was up to me my place would be hot boxed 24/7 I would wake up to smoke in my room but my room mates really complain and the lease is under there name so w.e they say goes.