just got out of the hospital

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MunchiesMan420, Aug 24, 2008.

1. the title says it all i was on the run from the police for stealing beer from a store and i ran into some bushs and when they caught me in the bushs they pinned me down kneeing me in the face and they draged me on my face across the ground by my cuffs i was on the ground and i never moved for like ten minutes.

they then proceeded to stuff me in the cruiser when i "came too" i was trying to kick the windows out of the cruiser, but anyways after they took me to the hospital all broken up.
    pretty fucked up and i live in rural newfoundland canada where you wouldnt expect such police brutality to happen, just thought i would share this with my fellow blades

2. someone started a thread about this and i belive they said the kid was like 15?

3. I think this is a joke, if not thats lame.

4. No kidding man, something similar happened to me. I was on the run from the police for stealing beer from a store and i ran into some bushes and when they caught me in the bushes they pinned me down kneeing me in the face and they dragged me on my face across the ground by my cuffs, i was on the ground and i never moved for like ten minutes.

they then proceeded to stuff me in the cruiser when i "came too" i was trying to kick the windows out of the cruiser, but anyways after they took me to the hospital all broken up.
    pretty fucked up and i live in rural newfoundland canada where you wouldn't expect such police brutality to happen, just thought i would share this with my fellow blades

5. This is definitely a joke. He used all the same info as the other guy. And he said he was from Newfoundland when his profile says from New York.r

6. and I thought it was a bad joke the first time.

7. I think its a virus

8. lame...

9. your duumb someone posted a thread saying they saw this happen

10. Location: Jewett NY

wow, how dumb are you?

11. ah shit man well last week I was on the run from the police for stealing beer from a store and i ran into some bushes and when they caught me in the bushes they pinned me down kneeing me in the face and they dragged me on my face across the ground by my cuffs, i was on the ground and i never moved for like ten minutes.

pretty fucked up and i live in rural newfoundland canada where you wouldn't expect such police brutality to happen, just thought i would share this with my fellow blades

12. man i hate the police, well last week I was on the run from the police for stealing beer from a store and i ran into some bushes and when they caught me in the bushes they pinned me down kneeing me in the face and they dragged me on my face across the ground by my cuffs, i was on the ground and i never moved for like ten minutes.

pretty fucked up and i live in rural acapulco where you wouldn't expect such police brutality to happen

just thought i would share this with my fellow blades

13. well i find this hilarious

14. it's definitely a virus

15. no its not a virus i posted this as a joke to the other thread haha and now everyones posting it, :p