just got offered to get my dick sucked by two girls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hiimhi, Apr 18, 2011.

1. #61 BurnAFewDown, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This^

2. Oh and everyone saying this is like a "to catch a predator" thing, guaranteed it's not... If an undercover approaches you and makes the offer, that's considered entrapment which would throw out the whole case. That's why on the real show the predator has to be the one initiate it. If the undercover does, case gets thrown out for entrapment

3. That had to be a setup man. If it was legit the girls would of at least lied they were 17-18 so they had a better chance of getting a ride. Plus younger hot chicks usually lie about their age.

4. In seasoned tokers or real life stories or general or some shit theres another story just like this.

The guy went to the store, two chicks who looked 18 approached him and he let them.

Now theres this thread, same story, but they admit to being 15.

If this is real that other guy just got blown by under age chicks.

I think this was put together for the "lulz" cause thats too much of a coincidence lol.

Edit. http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/796673-two-girls-sucked-my-dick.html

There it is

5. #65 jsx1313, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This ^^^

6. uh,,,
    that thread was posted today...this was like 2 days ago

7. I guess you played it safe and did the right thing good job lol.

8. Not a cool story bro

9. I woulda said well tonight your 18 and you gotta blow me on the way there AND I GET TO RECORD IT

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07c07pNLqig]YouTube - chris farley in billy madison[/ame]

11. cool bro response task force

12. Hahah! Funniest shit I've heard all day.

13. You did the right thing.

Or this thread would have been called "just had to suck two guys off in jail"

14. I wouldnt have asked how old they where in the first place. But you did the right thing saying "no".

15. I probably would of heard "Welcome to dateline"

16. I totally forgot about this one...lol

Funny

17. [quote name='"TheHumanTwig"']15 isn't middleschool lol for all the people saying that. I know people who are sophmores in highschool that are 15..[/quote]

I turned 15 two months into sophmore year

18. #78 AS420, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    Bitches be crazy man.

:laughing:

edit: didn't even see how old this was hahah

19. Oh shit...quoted someone from 2011

20. yea \, I revived this cuz my Biker Thread has nothing new, and my two main subbed threads are closed, my CP is fucking BARE man,

and nothing perked my interest browsing so I went back and started going through older threads