just got offered to get my dick sucked by two girls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hiimhi, Apr 18, 2011.

1. even if they're from hawaii, we're not /in/ hawaii...
    they're still illegal.

2. #22 juscoolin, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
    i just liked every thing that said police. if they wouldve sucked dick before you found out maybe bc i dont think a cop wouldve gone down. but it was kinda sketch anyways that they made a point of sayin 15. bc everyone knows a 15 year old girl wouldve lied their asss offf!! but wouldve been sketch and you can tell after talking that theyre 15. hawiian girls are fine but my little sister just turned 15 mar 28 so fuck like ed said cmon son

3. I feel bad for you if you were 15 in middle school.

4. Nope....Not even concerned.

There were never any 15 year old girls in the 1st place, your story is a complete fabrication.

5. Too good to be true, you must pursue...

6. just remember man, 15 gets you 30

7. Or you could have been a good person and just given them a ride.

8. You blew it dude

dammnnnn it...

dont ask questions u dont want the answer to maneee

and if i did slip up and ask how old they were, I would have been like.. YOU SURE? CAUSE YOU BOTH LOOK 18 WINK WINK

9. thats too sketchy for me. lol.
    that just SCREAMS to catch a predator alllll over it.
    as soon as you say "alright get in"
    BOOM!
    cops.
    lights.
    helicopters.
    everywhere.
    then your getting shanked in the county prison cuz they just so happen to find out you were tryna get with a couple minors.

10. On his dick...

11. In this situation, the answer is always "Yes"

You betta learn that

12. I don't know... if they're 15, and you're above 18, then I do not believe that they could manage to throat your dick. If a girl cannot throat me and get 'into it' then I can't get off from head. It would have been nice, as getting your dick touched by someone else is often better than masturbating, but I don't know if it would have been worth it.

13. If the bitches are 15 and offering blowjobs for rides, I'm sure they know what they are doing by now.:smoke:

14. Yeah 15 is sophomores in HS. Believe me if they're not sucking your overage dick they're sucking someone elses.

15. do it! weirdo, who th does this? (OP)

16. Hell i even knew some 15 year olds that were in their junior year.

and you did it wrong. the answer was a) yes.

17. I'm jealous

IDC if they were 15

15 year olds look like 18 year olds now :hello:

18. If there's grass on the field, PLAY BALL

19. But your honor, i didn't know it was artificial turf. :eek: :rolleyes::smoke:

20. Nobody said anything about gettin' caught :smoke: