Just got offered some 2ci

Discussion in 'General' started by syntax13, Feb 6, 2006.

1. A kid I've known for a really long time, big stoner, just offered me some 2ci. I had heard of it before and knew some people at my school did it. He said the trip is like a cross between acid and ecstasy.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ci/

I'm thinking I'll get a cap of it ($15) next week and try it that weekend. Let me know what ya'll think, should I try it or not?

-syntax

2. I know id be all over it if I had it.

Its fun, thats for sure.

3. I'll probably give it a shot. He said that I can come over to his house and try it with him, so I just might take him up on that.

4. thats even better, ya know its not fake if their willing to do it with you.. but youve known him forever anyways so whatev

5. i would do that shit in a heartbeat

6. Yeah, even though we haven't really hung out in a long ass time, I still talk to him a lot and when I started smoking he kind of showed me the ropes and helped me not to get ripped off and whatnot. So I would trust him.

7. mod alert: move to general :wave:

that looks mad cool though, too bad I don't do synthetically made drugs

8. I have to be honest, me personally, I'm hesitant on new drugs, especially ones that have only been used since the turn of the new century.. Now maybe I misread it, but didn't it say it's only been used since like 2001? Not to be a buzz kill, but I would worry about the long term Affects it may have on my body...even if the short term Effects were pretty trippy. Which is why I haven't tried Foxy yet... But that is just me.

~ Terpsichore

9. Yeah, that is exactly what is making me hesitant. But what is foxy? Never heard of it. :confused:

10. one time at a low dose probly wont do to much harm. i would definately experiment.

11. i insufflated my first hit of 2 ci and had such a blast, want to try 2ce soooo bad.

12. It is a pretty fun experience, just don't double up on the dosage.

13. I did 2cb a lot for a little while and it was pretty fun. Dont know how they compare though.

14. Ive done 2ci, 2cb, 2ce, they are all pretty much the same.. same price too. Hopwever, it is alot like ecstasy and aand talking a half a hit of acid : you trip and you roll. where in florida are you at btw? I'm in jax.

15. OMG, I would be on that shit in a second.

16. i just did some for fourth of july.

i couldnt stop smiling for 6 hours.