Just got off work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BleezyT, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Just got off back to back 11 hour shifts and have tomorrow free. I'm already blazed as fuck and can't wait to smoke more tomorrow. My feet hurt so bad from standing for close to 22 of the last 30 hours. Just wonderin if any else is blazin up after long days at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 quadridincopedipper, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    Yup. Clocked 11 hours today :) as well. But I also had 2 lunches

3. Nothing's better than a bowl rip after class or work when you're done for the day :stoned:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Worked 7 full days laboring so far, and five nights of those 7 days in a pizza shop. Averaging 5-6 hrs sleep a night atm. Got 2 more full days ahead of me. You can bet I'll be buying weight on pay day :D can't wait hahaha

5. Oh ya got off work 3 hours ago, nothing relaxes you more then a bowl of bud. 

6. So true..knowing you accomplished something that day makes the high so much better

7. best feeling is getting home after a rough/ long shift and smoking untill you forget that you just left work

8. I can think of maybe only a couple of feelings that match getting off of a long day of work/school and lighting up and immediately feeling your stress melt away. 

9. Absolutely dude, I bought Qdoba burrito, blazed, and played some titanfall.