just got off work and the first world problems are stacking up

Discussion in 'General' started by dankapotamus420, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Just got off a 6 hour shift of dishwashing, my body is crazy sore and tired (I work 6 days a week as dishwasher/ closer).

The good news is I got some dank as headband waiting to be packed into the glass.

The band news is, when I hopped out of the shower I decided to plop down in bed for a second, it's now been 20 minutes.

Who feel me

2. sucks bro. its annoying when people say "lol first world problems fuck you"

yeah, whatever troll, just cause you live in america or canada or whatever doesnt mean you cant have problems. i can fucking vouch for that.

3. you're suppose to get lazy after smoking weed, silly goose.

4. I got lazy from 6 hours of school followed by a 6 hour shift..

And yeah I feel yah when someone actually gives you the first world problems as an actual insult. I know my problems aren't as severe as the people in Africa Or parts of India. But that doesn't make me any less pissed when I ask for no cheese on my big mac and they still put it on

5. I'm at work on a 21 hour shift.

6. [quote name='"The3amJunkie"']I'm at work on a 21 hour shift.[/quote]

All day work ragin

7. Got it all packed... Then I started texting. It's like my brains high already

8. Thats waaaaay too fuckin long.. Good luck

9. When I woke up today my groin was bleeding, my wisdom teeth are killing me, I accidentally chipped a tooth, and im out of weed.

10. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']When I woke up today my groin was bleeding, my wisdom teeth are killing me, I accidentally chipped a tooth, and im out of weed.[/quote]

Dude, I'm actually talking about problems, don't be rude.

11. just picked up a quarter from a new hookup of some of the worst bud that i have ever smoked, found out i have a tumor in my small intestine and another in my colon, found out im not getting credit for a class that ive been taking all semester and its the hardest ive ever taken, have a 97 but credits transferred wrong so i lost it, and my dad just got arrested, and my moms gonna have a stroke or heart attack any day now. fuck life man, i feel you

12. And I thought I was having bad luck this year..

Damn man, I wish you the best.

13. How was I being rude? If you can complain about your problems then so can I. What's up your ass op?

14. Yea op chill MCGrills

15. I was just joking around, because your problems are much more severe than mine. Wrong assumption on my part.