Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got off probation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Huge nugg, May 5, 2011.

1. Bout to get high as fuck!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. MARVELOUS! seriously though nice looking buds. What are you going to smoke from?

3. My friend has a bong a pipe a vaporizer blunts joints anything I want really lol

4. I'm just waiting on him to get off work at 4

5. Nice make one of these:

[​IMG]

6. Haha takes to much time I'll probably smoke them all I havnt smoked in 6 months I'm going to be so baked

7. 6 months???

start off with a bong bowl, then a joint, then finish it with a vape bowl.

You will be fucking gone. Youll probably have visual and audio distortions.

8. ^this

If I take three weeks off and enjoy the same amount of herb audio distortions are almost a guarentee

9. Haha hell yeah I can't wait

10. Getting off probation and smoking copious amounts of weed is one of the greatest feelings in the world :smoke:

11. CONGRATS!

Though, 6 months isn't very long, lol. I know someone on parole for 3 years (he's in the middle of it now). I can't wait to get stoned with him when he's finally off!

12. Hell yeah I can't wait bro

13. Tell us how it goes

About to sesh myself :hello:

14. High as fuck