Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got off my 3 month t-break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tastytrichomes, Jan 11, 2013.

1. three hits of some dank shit got me high as fuck for 3 1/2 hours!

2. Was it that dank dank

3. i cant wait either. Tomorrow I'm going to smoke after my t-break too!!

4. I took a 1 month break for a piss test once. Later that day my buddy who I always get super blazed with asks me to hang/smoke. We smoked like a quarter ounce of some dank between us and felt like I was as high I was the first few times Ive ever smoked. It's worth the wait so enjoy it while it's happening and remember how long the break was to build up to that moment.

5. This makes me feel better. I'm on an indefinite break until I get a job. I hope I experience what OP did.

6. Is a 3 month t-break really necessary? Im legit wondering not trying to be a smart ass. I feel like 3 months is sooo long.

7. probably not but i surely got high as hell again

8. Im currently in a 4 week tbreak but im gonna blaze probably today or tomorrow but yea man

9. Nice man

10. I gotta stop smoking for 2 months because of my triathalon. Its gonna suck until i get high as balls as soon as i finish the race lol

11. #11 Avy, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    my almost 1.5month T break ended yesterday... rolled a fat blunt and had 2 bowls with a friend. I was ouuut :smoking:

12. Dude i bet youre gonna feel super gnarly. You'll be trippin cause your t-break and feelin cool from the triathalon, like the post extreme workout high + weed high + low tolerance. Rad

13. on a 6 1/2 t break as we speak couple more months to go cant waitttt