Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got off 6 months of drug court

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wrestle125, May 28, 2012.

1. After 6 months of BULLSHIT urine screenings and court dates are finally over. I just graduated high school n finished drug court. For all u fellow stoners you have no clue how good of a feeling it is to get off drug court so don't fuck up an get caught like I did better off never driving with it and when you do keep it air sealed.

But I have a trippy stick I smoke blunts. I want to get a bong for my appartment I'm getting with my buddy were starting college in 2 weeks do any recommendations on the best bong and a good reviewed vaporizer to get for the place?!

2. so glad i live in a decriminalized state xD. and as for bongs and vapes it really depends on how much you want to spend

3. I'll spend up to 400 on a vap and 3-4 on a bong preferably under 7 for a vap n bong

4. haha goddam... luckily i never made it that far but some of my buddies have been on it... getting drug tests 3 times a week and shit...

5. illadelph peices ARE SICK AS fuck! 300-400 will get you a master peice bong !

6. The best vape I will recommend is the volcano one of the best vape but it cost around 600 you can problem find a used one for cheaper as for bongs syn got my for 250

7. I suggest a ROOR bong

8. Does anyone know how to refill eciggs with hash oil formula? I read that your supposed to make a tincture but what would the difference be to making a tincture vs making a hashoil and just melting it in glycerin lol. I made some dank hash oil and took a few daps and heated it with some peanut oil and it became a liquid "tincture" lol it works in my ecigg any other methods?