Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got my wisdom teeth pulled

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Davve, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Now, this isn't a thread about if I should smoke cause I know I don't want dry sockets more of a thread to just talk. I only got 5 Vicodin :mad: Anyway how many of you got this and when were you good?

2. I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed and it took me a month before I felt personally safe to smoke again. I guess it's up to you, but if you end up getting dry socket you're just fucking yourself out of even more time. Go with how you feel and how the holes in your mouth are too. I personally didn't even want to smoke for a couple of weeks. I felt like ass.

Inb4 "LOL DAWG I SMOKED AS SOON AS I GOT HOME I'M SO COOL YOU CAN BE AN HERO"

3. Make special edibles: Hash Ice Cream, tincture, weed soups ect.

4. I think I am going to make edibles in a day or 2 and yeah mine were 4 impacted, I got an iv and that's the last thing I remember just woke up and it was done.

5. I remember when I got mine pulled... I had the gas... My doc CRANKED that shit and I remember looking up at him it was like he was just WAY high above me and I was like hey can you turn this down? He goes "Wow I really had that cranked huh" Fuck man he had no clue what kinda world I was in lol

6. I hit my face with an 8 ball really really hard and that's how I knocked my wisdom teeth out. :) No dentist trip.

7. I got mine pulled in march all 4 and they were even impacted. It took me about a month to feel back to my normal self and eating regular foods again. I think I even had an infection in one of them but no dry sockets :). Did they only prescribe you 5 vicodin?

8. dude you got 5 vicos?

i got 2 bottles of percoset lol.

but i didnt smoke for about a week.

and i STILL felt the suction on the scabs in my mouth, so if your gonna do it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont suck, use something like a gravity bong to PUSH the smoke into you.

9. Yeah Sucking is bad, unless your a chick.

10. yeah I got 5 vic! my friends got whole bottles and I have this. Guess he doesn't like prescribing a lot.

11. They gave me 24 (of 10 mg) and i got mine pulled on tuesday. Honestly, I didnt really need many more than 5. You can take Ibuprofen after that. Also, started vaping on day 3, and dont think I have a dry socket (hear they're incredibly painful, and i have no pain). But on the 2nd night, I made some weed tea. Try that, it'll help the pain. It won't get you baked, but it'll get you a buzz and kill some pain. Good luck man, the 1st day or so sucks.

12. I got all 4 of mine pulled, I only ended up using 2 vicodin on the first day. The first day is really the shittiest part, after that it wasn't bad at all. But yeah keep away from smoking and make yourself some edibles!

13. hit the bowl through your nose?
    God that would have to suck?

Anyone try this? haha

Edit: I was born without wisdom teeth. Guess I'm more evolved than you:p

14. dude i got mad addicted to them and i even said that to him and he was like thats why you get the second bottle.

i couldnt believe it

15. Thats ridiculous, I got 30 vicodin. Were your teeth impacted?

16. I got 10 Vic 500s, and that was it. After that he was an ass about not giving me painkillers even though it hurt to speak or even remotely move my jaw for weeks. He just kept pushing fucking clove oil packets into my hole.

I'm so glad it's almost 100% healed. My bottom left was so fucked, he had to like cut into my cheeks and gums to get it out and i had stitches running through my gums and around them and shit. It was so gnarly compared to the other 3. That side hurt SOOOO bad holy shit.

FUCK WISDOM TEETH

17. Please use the search function. I've made a thread with 60+ post about this, and I saw one about three weeks ago with 40+ posts...

18. I got mine pulled last summer. Enjoy that vicodin :) I didn't smoke back then, so can't give you advice.

19. dude i had 3 impacted the scars in my gums feel like 30 feet long but they are like a third of an inch maybe, but i had SO MANY stiches in my mouth lol.

i still have mad holes in my face.

20. More likely you're less evolved. j/k that's mean. :p All my wisdom teeth came in without a hitch and my jaw is nice and square.

when you remove teeth, your jaw bone actually starts to shrink and wear down over time, that's why people that get dentures (have all their teeth removed to do so) get those mouths that start to shrink into themselves. :wave: