Just got my pinnacle pro, wow

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by BananaGooPies, Dec 19, 2013.

1. The pinnacle pro came in today, finally had to buy one after using my best friends and LOVING it. So my pleasant surprise It was a lot smaller than I expected, and had a nice heavy feel to it (didn't feel cheap whatsoever). After I charged it and did a quick burn off (no fumes 👌). Once it was fully charged I loaded a bowl 3/4 of the way full and turned it to level 1. Okay so level one produced a fair amount of vapor after a solid 10 second steady slow draw, amazing taste too (had some fruity pebble bud and oh sweet baby jesus im going to go get some fruity pebbles from the store after this) (sorry for the long parenthesis I got a bit Carried away) okay so after a few hits on level 1 I bumped up to level 2, and got some of the fattest hits I've gotten from a portable (better than pax in my opinion, taste wise as well) I stayed on 2 for a long while and as soon as I started to loose some flavor I bumped to level 3 to finish it, took about 5 more hits till I got to that familiar burnt popcorn flavor and took the avb out and woo...it was some pretty evenly brown avb, just perfect to were I like to see it (I'll upload pics after next session). For the first use, I'm impressed with the performance, gave me a lot more than I expected, let's just see how it holds up over time 👌. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387409331.762109.jpg

2. The only downsides to this vape is a plastic mouthpiece (leaks chemicals into you) (but then again what isn't plastic these days?) and a short battery life if you use it on the higher heat settings, but that's what you get when you make something small is a shorter battery life.

I have hopes for this vape. I hope it gets more publicity.

I don't know about "leaking chemicals into you" :))), but the main issue with the mouthpiece is its loose connection to the body of the vape. The mouthpiece comes off too easily, and can come off accidentally and spill the contents of the bullet.

Using a screen on top of the load in the bullet can prevent the material from spilling when this happens, but it is still not fun to deal with.

4. Looks nice but I'm stickin with my pax. Goin with the sleek & sexy look. :)

5. I'm gonna get one soon! It looks and sounds awesome I can't wait to get it. Do you happen to know how long a "bullet" lasts? Like how many bowls or whatever you can vape before needing to replace it? I can't seem to find that info

6. You load the bullet with about a .2 of bud, FINELY GROUND. For me a session will last like 10 mins for a bullet, which can get me steadily high and Im an everyday smoker (atleast a gram a day so my tolerance is pretty high) and it's still kicking my ass 😎

7. I did a ton of research on portable vapes and chose the Pinnacle Pro with the WT, and I have to say it blew away all expectations...

And my expectations were extremely high...so I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great home/portable vape.

The things you want, it has: low resistance, thick intake, good flavor, easy/quick to prep and clean up, doesn't require much material, sleek and portable.

No vape is perfect and yes, there are a few minor drawbacks/concerns, such as the battery life (45 minutes = 3-5 sessions), but overall I find that the overall experience overcomes them. For example, the unit can be used while charging, which is really convenient when in range of a wall or USB charger.

Regular use without the WT is great, but I need to emphasize how incredible the WT is with the added water filtration, yielding an experience that is second to none, in my opinion.

I know everyone has their favorites so I hope we all enjoy our own devices because really, it's all about the #VapeLife

-TR

8. Had the pax,sold it. .hated its Milkshake draws . and all the different techniques you had to learn to get huge clouds. Pnp is the exact opposite. Minimal air restriction. Battery life is good for me. 3-2 sesh on 2-3 temp. And to me (I might be high as hell) but I think it's smaller than the pax. The pinnacle pro is the Pax 2.0. And as long as you pack the bullet you can put as little as you wnt and you'll at least get 2 big clouds no matter what. Couldn't do that in pax.

Integrity is something we cannot compromise on ....

9. Yes..the pnp is awesome, plus TRVB will be releasing a glass on glass mouthpiece instead of the black plastic.

10. i like the pnp. just awesome!!!

11. I just got my pnp and my first go with minimal amount of herb was almost disappointing.. I guest I was supposed to pack the herb to get a denser cloud

I thought I had made a mistake after seeing not as much vapour as the solo produces

but 10 minutes later and I'm baked!

I don't even get this high off my solo with twice as much

can't wait to try the water pipe as the draw was quite warm, easy, but warm from being convection only instead of half n half with the solo

a bit messier to clean than the solo

but overall, awesomeness

That's so what just happened :smoking:

13. does anyone else think the pinnacle looks like a fancy nose/ear hair trimmer? lol