Just got my order in today from attitude !!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by KillahRick, Apr 18, 2010.

1. I'm so exited! They all came completely unharmed and in one piece . On top of the 2 free UFO seeds Rock Lock and Lemon skunk, I got 5 Super Lemon Haze, the cool part is they put 6 in there instead of 5 so an extra seed yay :hello: then I got 1 of a.m.s., church, train wreck, white widow, and white rhino ! can't wait to grow them

2. how long did it take

3. blaze all day bites his tongue as he can't stand GHS genetics..

SLH is gonna be 1 helluva awesome grow for ya. They're very easy to train so you can have fun tying em down and bringing the lights closer to them in order to extract as much resin and fat nuggs as possible.

4. Woohoo thanks guys! I started thinking I did something wrong haha :p But thanks i'm exited to grow the SLH myself ! it took about 2 weeks to get here I think it was. It sucks though because I got a clone in my hydro system thats about a month old and shes 12 inches now so I need to flower her first before I plant my new seeds :'( unless new sprouts would survive a 12/12 light cycle. Would they? Should I just flower and wait?

5. Go ahead and throw some seeds in 12/12 seed to harvest. You won't be the first person to have done it either.. So if you've got extra space and extra seeds you wanna do it with you won't be disappointed with the results.

6. I havent got my order yet still haven't made it to the us and I ordered the 9th~!

7. Sweet! Thank you ! I kinda figured too I mean outdoor seedlings grow at 12/12 pretty much...or 18/6 wtv. Time to germinate!

8. I spent about 120$ on the seeds, i'm sure they just like to get to the bigger orders done first? :confused:

9. KillahRick is right i ordered mine on the 14 and in the mail on the 15 got the stealth packed on its way to the US right now :D

10. If they didnt have an item in stock, or your purchase wasn't authorized right away (credit card/check/money order) type thing, then they wait a few days to check for fraud and then ship it out so its no longer a liability on their part.. To top it off... the volcano delayed all packages shipping East by Air mail.

11. Yikes, I forgot about that. sounds like he will be waiting for his seeds quite a while

12. Well my order was subcool pandoras box and subcool querkle.... If I didn't spend enough on that one I dont know..... 92 us dollars a pack total plus the gar shipping..... do the math much more than 120 bro! :(

13. Like tkb said, the volcano ash delayed shipments to the west. What I said was just a guess :smoking:

14. Yeah thats what Im hoping.... Makes sense!