Just got my new vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 24karrotts, Jan 7, 2014.

1. New vape, plus 6 gs of shatter. It's an atmos I'm not sure the model though, super hyped, this shatter gets you high as FUUUUUCK. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389125004.469401.jpg

2. Can you use actual weed in yours? Or only wax?

3. I think you can only smoke wax or hash in those pens if I'm not mistaken. I don't have one but my buddy does. They are super nice for a portable option. They feel nice and sturdy. 

4. [quote name="gregg.skelly" post="19298657" timestamp="1389139567"]Can you use actual weed in yours? Or only wax?[/quote]I got a g pen dry herb attachment that also fits the atmos, and it works we'll with bud, it smells a bunch though. The shatter is super descreet, you could just blow it out a window or light an incense, or smoke it anywhere outside. Only thing is it burns at a kind of low heat and you can't fill it too much cause it will just get clogged.

5. I just picked up one of those vapor pens.. works amazing!

6. Mine does herb as well.. I'm not sure if they have separate models.. Mine looks just like that..except black :)

7. I find using herb, after every hit you have to a stir around the materiel to get another one.. I haven't tried my hash/kief yet.. I have heath I hand rolled into a waxy type.. maybe I'll try that..