just got my new piece from Grass City store!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Livingood, May 2, 2013.

1. Black leaf, 7.5 mm glass on glass, with a tripple perc. and ash catcher.. Love it!

$69 delivered.

ForumRunner_20130502_174357.png

Thanks G.C.

Attached Files:

2. Nice piece should give great hits ,you have good taste.

3. Your perc water is wayyyyy too high, it should just barely cover the slots.

4. How tall is that would you say?

5. Great purchase, guy! :hello:

6. #6 Livingood, May 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2013
    It's about 18-19 inches tall, fixed the water level right away, after the first hit was a little on the watery side, lol..

Ice catchers too! Very happy right now..

P.S. Tried to fix pics on my pc after I saw how they looked uploaded from my phone, but could not.. Have to remember to flip the phone the other way when I'm shooting for the forum...

Soo here's another shot, slightly used... :smoking:

Attached Files:

7. Yea those watery hits arent bad when the water is clean, its when its dirty that you think oh god what is that texture, and then the taste hits.

Thats a nice buy for 70, ash catcher, perc, probably diffused downstem or something going on there I cant really see. How thick is the glass?

8. Is that what that's called? It hits like I'm on a magic carpet..

7.5 is the thickness stated in the description when I bought it.. I'm gonna go have another.

Should have bought two during the sale... Thank you sir, may I have another!! Thank you sir, may I have another!!

9. #9 aPersonUponaHill, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
    wow 7.5mm thickness, thats a good deal. I am an idiot you said it in the initial post.

10. Ah, that seems a little better. When I was looking at it I was thinking that doesnt look like 7.5mm. 7.5 is really thick glass, like iphone thickness thick.

11. Looks good man. Waiting for my 4/20 sale purchase myself, it's a black leaf too!!! Seems like Black Leaf are good deals for the money, not top tier but still awesome for what they cost.

12. I myself am looking at possibly getting the golden dragon or the honeycomb. The nautilus mini looks awesome as well.

13. I wouldn't even claim it is 4.2 till inspecting it myself. Black Leaf and other lower quality brands claim to have a certain MM, like 5mm but in reality all the important parts like the beaker and joints would be thinner, and thats where it is most likely to break.

14. Yeah, you're probably right..

15. Sweet piece, enjoy.