Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got my new custom made precooler..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Beasty Beard, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Hey guys was so excited about getting it, then i got it, then i smoked it and then ended up on here, so yeah give me your opinions on if it's good or not, because i think it looks great but you guys may disagree.

Attached Files:

2. Oh yeah sorry about my dirty bong by the way :eek:

3. #3 LilJ86, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    up grade tube, toss the 3d glasses from the theater (theif) and stop wearing AX.. your single handedly eating our ozone.

4. Nice choice with the Hoegaarden though

5. Your meant to keep the glasses where i come from, then you don't have to pay for them again. And whats AX?

6. Think he meant Axe. Not good for the environment mang ;)

7. Still have no clue what axe is ahaha?

8. Just messin with ya dude. as long as your happy with your purchase thats all that matters. and ive got a few pair of those glasses layin around too. dont take what i say to heart. just bored and having my morning coffee. lol

9. the black and purple spray bottle. is that a body spray? guessing its the english version to axe here in the states.

10. #10 nckush, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    every single aerosol can contains solvents of some kind. Your ignorant as fuck to just rag on this guy for a can of axe..

I paint cars, for the win

Name-calling is not tolerated here = WW

11. It's all good i'm just pretty new to these forums so i just didn't really understand.
    I still don't know what axe...

12. Oh yeah shit, thats called lynx, it's not even mine, i use the roll in stuff, like the little ball you roll around...

13. ignorant as fuck? you butt hurt? Dude i go through over a case of butane a month makin erll. i understand aerosol and solvents. did you not read what i posted before your e-peen got hard? settle down little boy, arnt their cartoons on somewhere?

14. i was just messin with ya dude. my sons use that stuff. chokes me the fuck out! lol

15. Yeah i don't use it because i find it harder to breathe when people spray that stuff around.

16. New ashcatcher: new water! thats bong maintenance 101 lol but sweet piece man. I love those 3d blue leaf things coming out of the handle bumb.

17. Lol, just a bad habit i guess.

18. thats it? a case? yeah bro do it biggggg

no I dont watch tv too much time making money and smoking slabs of amber