Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got my MFLB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OODA, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Should I see even a little bit of smoke? I think I am drawing to slow?

2. amped where are you bro!

3. I'm not amped but.. You should see a very light vapor cloud if you exhale fastly. The trick is too hold your breath for 10 seconds or long enough until no vapor is visible. Visible vapor is wasted vapor:smoke:

4. No, It's a VAPORIZER. You see vapor not smoke.

5. I dont see anything in the shadows, but in the sun I see something!
    Idk if its vapor or smoke..

omg I am high of of .1 and its not even over..

6. #6 Marrijane420, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    I hear ya brotha! .1 and I get pretty good, it's ridiculous lol. It's vapor man not smoke. Remember, if the vapor is getting really hot inhale faster and if you can't feel it at all then slow it dowwnn:smoke:

7. #7 jjsmit, Jan 27, 2011
    enjoy and yea its sounds rrright because it depends on quality, lighting, bowl size, etc in the sunlight you can see it the best..I love looking at the blue misty color :smoke:

Ok, when you exhale through your nose (humming really gets it through nasal cavities) and you taste something, at least if its smelly in bud form, you got vapor.

8. #8 OODA, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
    Man they arent kidding when they say it conserves bud, this is my like 9th hit of .1-.2 and I am high, and my herbs is brown-green still.

Compared to ash on the 3rd hit if it was from my pipe. no head ache (its a very clear high), no spitting or gross shit in the back of my throat, I dont feel lazy.

And this is Outdoor Kush I am smoking. The first mids I guess you can say I have ever smoked (ad hoc, not because I have a preferance for dank, its the only thing avalable), $30 an 8th

It does not smell at all, outside my door, but just to be safe I have a fan running and the window open, not even feisible smoking..

mathematically that means I am 3 times as efficient in even the lower threshold (in reality I can get more than 9 hits from .1), from now on 20$ of bud is really $60! in 4 transactions it pays for its self

the sober...i mean high logic has fully over powered the first reaction on opening it up, "omg I paid $100 for a tin box, some batteries and some wood"

no I have really paid $100 for my lungs (in turn my body and all the organs that need oxygen, stealth and my wallet

9. #9 MastaSkunk, Jan 27, 2011
    Vape in front of a window during daytime, you can see all the vapor. Nothing better than blowing clouds of vapor into the sunlight. :hello:

I bought my vaporwarez in 2008 and it really has cut back on my smoking. I still smoke bongs but 9/10 times I am using the vape.

Here's a vaporizer forum, tons of info and the manufacturer of Magic Flight regularly responds to his thread:

www.fuckcombustion.com

The magic flight thread(338 pages) http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=909&p=1

10. Anyone know how long the batteries last? And how many charges they can have before they start losing their charge?

11. Once I inhale and feel like I'm getting cold air, then I change batteries.

12. I must've been the only person dissatisfied with my MFLB. Practiced the technique for weeks, vaped bowl after bowl after bowl (I bought lots of batteries), and never felt a damn thing.

One month and over an ounce of wasted bud later, I gave up and sold the thing for $75... :(

13. i love my vaporgenie for this reason. So many hits from a small amount of bud :hello:

14. Yeah man no smoke. When your holding the batteries in there and you look into the hole, you should see vapor accumolating and then you start hitting it (should take around 5 seconds) then change the speed depending how hot it is. When you exhale into a light, or the window with light, you can see visible vapor. Its hard to see when its darkish though

15. This is so perfect for sativas!!! Its such a clear high, no come down or anything