Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got my MFLB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fuck dis shit, May 25, 2012.

1. Been a long time blades, Hows it going? I just recently passed my drug test and started my new job. I also started smoking again yesterday and decided to get a mflb today. I just have a few question about the magic flight that I was hoping some of you could help me with before i toke up! :smoke:

-How good are the batteries that come with the mflb? Should I buy new ones?
    -Does the charger that comes with the magic flight charge all NiHm AA rechargeable batteries or will I need to buy a new one if I get new batteries?
    -How long should I hold the battery in prior to my hit?
    -If i get new batteries will I need to strip the outsides of them?

P.S. I read ground bud is better when vaping with the mflb. Is this true? I have a 4 piece grinder, so I was planning on grinding the bud anyway since my kush is really dense. Just wondering if ground/ non-ground really mattered witha vape.

2. the batteries work fine that come with it, it's a fine quality product. the charger can charge all batteries i believe and hold the battery in for about 2-4 seconds and breathe in slowly and work it. you'll figure it out. ground bud is better and that is good idea. finer, the better. :smoke: have fun man

3. Should the batteries be at 100% charged before i use them?

4. Yeah, you'll get the best experience. Just keep em on rotation (as intended xD) so you'll always have a fresh one.

5. This is my method and it gets me fat clouds of vapor.

1.grind your herb as fine as possible try to powder it
    2. Load about half the trench up with herb
    3.close the lid and give it a couple shakes to loosen up the bud
    4.push your battery in and hold until you cant see the orange light when looking down the stem.
    5. Let go of the battery and put your mouth in front of the stem not touching it. Just as cloae as you can get wothout touching and then hit it slow and steady like your sipping tea.
    6. After youve gotten your adequate hit place your mouth on the stem and clear it.

It really isnt complicated just wanted to be through. Do that until your bud is a darkish brown. I prefer to save my vaped bud for edibles

6. I own the mflb since about 2 months.