Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got my first pipe.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spartan413, Jun 12, 2011.

1. It wasent bad for 7 bucks. Came with a screen and a cover for the bowl. Its hits are pretty nice. Only had it for 2 days and already clogged it.. Im always high :)

Happy smoking. :smoke:

2. Grats :)

mind posting a pic so we all can see? :smoke:

3. Will do.. Still live with my parents like a pussy. They hate it when i smoke pot.

4. You're lucky they condone you smoking.

My 'rents still don't know... but I think they do because they always ask why I be smellin (and my room) like skunk. They just know but they don't confront me

5. Once you go glass you will keep on using glass. Its the way

6. In the shop 8$ glass pipe
    5$ screenking - rubber piece holds a screen on the mouthpiece so it doesn't get burned, but still blocks ash

Attached Files:

7. Sorry guys.
    Picture aint working for me

8. Any sugesstions?

9. .......pics

10. pics, or gtfo =]

nahh man sounds like a nice 1 hitter or something.

happy toking yourself mate, easy!

11. [​IMG]

There she is.

12. Spartan, take a pic with your phone then send it to your email. You can't link it directly from your email though so either upload it to photobucket.com or download it and upload it as an attachment(easier).