Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got my first piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Apartment, Nov 21, 2012.

1. #1 Apartment, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
    So after about 2 years of smoking I finally went out today and bought a glass piece. I know how to use it but no idea how to take care of it , how often sould I clean etc so I was wondering if you guys could help me out.

EDIT: need suggestions for a name guys

EDIT 2: can someone briefly tell me the proper way to smoke using this bad boy

Attached Files:

2. whenever it gets really resiny (based on taste and sight) soak it in any liquid with a high alcohol content and some sort of abrasive (like coarse salt) and shake it in a plastic bag. Rinse thoroughly, if you can soak an ear bud or q tip in iso alcohol and shove it in there, always gets those hard to clean spots

3. Orange is my favorite color. So I approve.

Cleaning tips were already covered above, so let's jump to more interesting things. What'chu gonna name it?

4. nice for a first pipe just don't drop it!

5. It doesn't break when it's dropped :D , guy at the shop demonstrated on a similar pipe . No idea what I'm gonna name it yet. More importantly , will it reek after I smoke and don't immediately clean ? I live with my parents and smell is an important issue

6. Beautiful piece by the way. I've used my pipe a couple times and there is a bit of smell to it. Not too bad as long as you don't blow air through it (learnt that the hard way). If you're concerned about smell find some sort of airtight container to keep it in. I personally think its a bit of a hassle to clean it every time but again, personal taste.

7. Remember :

A clean bowl/bong hit, is a good smoke. Clean it ever once in a while. But make sure to clean it on those special days u get some good bud your way

8. It s really up to you how often you want to clean it, but yeah the smoke tastes much better when its clean

9. Thanks a lot guys , by the way I'm open to suggestions for names for this bad boy :D

10. Nice bowl! :) it really shouldn't stink, just keep it in old sock or bag and not in the open and you should be good.

11. Thanks for all the replies guys