Just got my first piece Name ideas pleaseeee? :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tutti201, Dec 3, 2014.

1. #1 tutti201, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    <div>My roommate and I went piece shopping today! She got two new ones, and I got my first [​IMG] All three cost $50 total and they're durable as FUCK (well, mine is and one of hers is lol).

ANYWAYS, I'm super excited lol, I know it's a pretty basic one, and I usually hate the cliche rasta colors, but I fuckin love the sweet lines/waves/whatever the fuck they are, and I want to name it something sick. I was thinking Vortex? But idk..... Ideas would be lovely!

Don't be afraid to get too creative [​IMG]

Here it is! (webcam pic, sorry for sort of shitty quality)

</div>

Attached Files:

2. Name it the ' I have no creativity so ill ask others' pipe.

3. it looks like spider webs O_O

4. Infinity

5. You don't get to name the pipe. You need to use her to get super high and then she will tell you her name telepathically. 

6. Just name it tron.

7. Name it the bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I stopped naming my pieces after highschool, just seems like a strange thing to do now. I also don't get when people name their cars.

9. That's a pretty sweet bowl. I just bought a new super tiny one lol I never think to name one even though I see these threads all the time. Name it Lionel because Between the Lions is what it made me think of

10. The matrix!

Shred!!!!!!!

11. I need to know more about your life before I can even begin to think of a name. Start with your birth, and come to where you are now. It is only then that I or anyone on this forum can give you a fitting name for your smoking apparatus. 

12. You need to smoke and get high from the bowl, then the name will come to you. 😊

13. #13 Old School Smoker, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    Call it marley. And I got news for ya bub, Your pipe is NOT durable as fuck. Hold it about 5 feet above concrete and drop it. See how durable that is.

I get those same pipes for $6 at my LHS

14. #14 Live_Life, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    This is how I name all of my pipes haha. So far I have Queen Bee Veronica, Little Man, White Dragon and I just named my newest piece Ragnarok last night. Trust me OP, smoke out of it and a name will pop up in your head that just feels... right. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum