Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got my first dealer.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kashii, Dec 6, 2010.

1. so my friend who comes over every night to smoke got here and he had someone with him (i knew the guy so it was whatever) and we light up a j and then the other guy got a call and asked if this guy could come over who said he would match us with some fire, so i said yea he can come.

he gets here and we start smoking he says how he doesnt often feel comfortable coming to new peoples places to smoke but when we answered the door with a joint he was cool with it.

the thing that was a lil nerve racking tho was he made it clear in a sublte way that he had a gun on him.

the good thing was he told me he can get me some bubblegum kush for about 200 an oz and he said he will even smoke a bowl of it with me first so i can decide if i want it.

so im excited but nervous about dealing within a guy with a gun.

im used to dealing with hippies lol.

2. gon get shot

3. Why you would want to deal with an individual that is probably running more than buds aside from a friendly hippie is beyond rational thought.

4. Be very carefull when buying from him.Try and let him know your not going to rob him or anything like that and ask him to leave the gun out of the deal.

5. Just don't give a reason to be shot.... He isn't going to randomly shoot you, which will bring attention to him if he is doing anythign shady... So yeh you should be fine.

6. Just don't piss him off, haha.

7. For real.. Just be cool and he has no reason not to do the same... I mean he could just short u tho and then wut r u gunna do(BEAT!)... If you trust him then go for it.

8. I highly doubt a dealer would shoot a customer though, unless you were trying to rob him or some shit.

9. What's up with all the haters?

Most of my dealers have been the gun-carrying types, ive had a few hippies too.

Firstly carrying a gun doesn't mean they're murderers. They have lots of cash and drugs on them/around them, they not trying to get robbed.

I had one that lived in the same apartment complex as i did. He was from chicago, short, ripped, muslim, and the most thug person i've ever dealt with. Nico was his name, and he was my n______ throughout my stay at that apartment. His sister lived next door to me and i'd drink and smoke with them all the time. He always had bud and could get anything else i could ever want. He was never unchill to me but if anyone fucked with him it was basically over, he always had my back in any situation too.

Gun doesn't equal bad person. wtf.

10. i wouldnt buy from him

...on a side note i fucking loled at the title, how long you guys been together now?

11. i live in a small town where nearly ever dealer only send out middle men

12. just be a nice guy to him and he will have nothing to worry about.

13. It's his business, and he needs to stay protected. There's a lot of fucks out there, that want what he has. Being strapped just means you know you need to stay safe. If you are cool, I doubt he's going to grip it and cap you in the dome, lmao. Just don't worry about it, or go buy your own handgun. They're quite fun to play with :D

14. Dudes who just sell weed dont carry guns, and if they do ... their either reaaaaaaaaaal stupid, or your living in one sketchy ass neighborhood. In that case, if your only smoking weed, u want to be dealing with people who only sell weed.

Or move to Maine, where your self defense law is Stand Your Ground, take an 8 hour hunters safety course, and get your Carry and Conceal ... and make sure u can shoot faster than he can.

15. I wouldn't say that, I know quite a few people that only sell weed and they carry or own handguns. It just depends on the amount, if they're pushing zips then there's no need. When they have elbows at their homes, then I think a Five-Seven is in proper order.

16. #16 theunion, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    i agree with you. But to someone whose never had a dealer before, and he's trying to make subtle hints that he's carry a firearm, why even bother? Especially if he showed no interest in trying to buy in a bulk amount.

I'm an owner of a CCW myself, registered Glock 22. I live where my self defense right is to Stand your Ground. Rarely do i carry it on my person, but its always close by. I understand that theres a lot of fucked up people in this world, but for someone to brandish the fact that he has a firearm on his person, when dealing with probably absolute MINISCULE amounts of marijuana, thats where things draw the line.

The fact that he brandished his weapon, makes me think he is not someone you want to deal with.

17. So you let someone you don't know into your house with a gun?

18. No one said he bradished it. Just that he eluded to the fact he has a gun.

19. :laughing:

Well, when you say it like that... :p

He doesn't sound like the right guy to get too tangled up with, OP. But if he's a friend of a friend's friend, how bad could he be right? And $200 zips sounds damn good to me. Hey, if he's just a weed dealer that likes to carry a piece, then what's so bad? It's not like he's all of the sudden gonna shoot up the place

20. IMO, letting people know that you have a firearm on you that is consealed, is the same thing as brandishing it.

Your doing the same thing in both situations. Letting people know that you have a gun, and will use it if you need too.