Just got my first Bong.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PalmPrePerson, Jun 13, 2011.

1. #1 PalmPrePerson, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    Hi everyone,

I just got my first bong from the grasscity store.

This is what I got, but just in Blue. Took 3 weeks to get to me.

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/percolator-bong-ice-amber.html

Well I just wanted to make sure that I am doing everything correct, and if some one could verify that, it would be much appreciated.

This is what I do.. Pics included.

I get really cold water and pour it in. I fill it up to where the blue line is on the bottom. ( It just barley overs up the top hole in the stem. ) Then I fill up the second chamber thing so cold water is over that, but not too much as if I do that, it drains into the bottom. Then I fill it up with some ice. Grind the herb, and pour it into the bowl.

Light the bowl on one side, while slowly inhaling, fills the bottom up with smoke, and some comes though to the top. Then I exhale, put my mouth around it, uncover the carb, and pull out the stem to get extra air, and then inhale really hard. Get some fresh air, and then breathe it all out. Repeat.

I took some pics. Let me know how I did for my first bong ever.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. I never really thought about the exact process of hitting a bong.

But it sounds mostly correct, except for the exhaling. Just keep inhaling letting the smoke get nice n' thick in the bong and when your lungs feel about 75% full of air then pull the bowl out and inhale all the smoke with the rest of the breath. And hold it in as long as possible.

Holding the smoke in your lungs for as long as possible is the key to getting stoned as fuck, at least with me.

3. Another key point is if you inhale a breath of oxygen with the last of your lung room it will 'stir' up the smoke more and your body will absorb more thc and other cannabanoids

4. ^that's with everyone.... but most people don't realize that and exhale only a few seconds after they clear it... thus wasting that precious potency they all cry over.

5. I would put a little bit less water in your perc

6. I read somewhere that you can hold for 6-7 seconds, any longer and your just wasting your time and your cherried bowl.

7. I saw on a documentary that its 15 seconds and youve absorbed everything

8. Negative,
    OP, would only recommend this if you're looking to kill brain cells..
    Also,
    nice tube and remember to change the water regularly to keep her nice.

9. Less water in the perc... get it just over the slits, half inch or so. Maybe put more in the bottom, like half an inch to an inch above the top hole of your stem.