Just got my first bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bigger-in-Texas, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Been smokin for about a year now, and decided i would go buy a bong with this guy that used to buy me cigarettes when i was a little kid lol. it cost 40 bucks, its a clear bong with blue swirls all around it, the bowl was suckin through alot of weed, so im thinkin about going and gettin another bowl, but other then that its very nice :hello:

tell about your first bong and how much you payed for it

I will post a pic if enough people ask btw.

2. .... but, you want to show US your bong. We're not sitting here hoping to see a $40 bong. No one is willing to work for that 'reward'.

Just post a pic or don't, don't try and tease like it's some awesome payoff. All you've done by not adding a pic is make a thread with a SUPER AWESOME STORY about buying a bong... that we have to visualize with a description.

Coincidentally, my first piece was a blue acrylic, costing around $40...

3. waiting for pics///////...

4. theres the pic

Attached Files:

5. your being kind of a dick, i just didnt have time to take the pic when i started this thread, but its up now. Jeez!

6. my first bong was a ceramic Budweiser bottle i bought in 90, back when I started smokin in 83 we didn't have roor or boro for that matter so it was considered a nice bong :smoke:

7. OG... Respect.

But my first piece was a Phire from a friend for $125. Kind of an impulse buy but I don't regret my purchase, and neither does anyone else who smokes from it... :D

8. my first bong was like yours, but it had a 360* twist in the neck for ice.

my second bong was 310 bucks

9. sounds like you just need screens for your bowl

10. Or to learn how to hit! Some people think it's a race to take a hit, or that the harder/faster they breathe in, the more smoke they're gonna get or something. I see it all the time, which is why I have bowls for those people, and bowls for people that know how to smoke.