Just got my first bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PSG, Dec 18, 2015.

1. New bong user is what I am. Just picked this up today. I took the print off of it cause I thought it looked douche-y. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1450474043.790108.jpg I'm baked. Rock on.

2. Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1450484024.908098.jpg I think it looks slick as hell. What do you guys think?

Also: do you have any ideas on how to store it so that it doesn't smell? Tips? Etc.

4. empty/ rinse/ fresh water. every sesh. also leave the bowl out so there can be more air flow through the piece so it dries out.

5. bbbbbump! last time.

6. ..i forgot why you bumped. are we supposed to do something other than compliment it? nice bong though fr

7. Nice man, glad you like it.

And there is a product called RezBlock. Not sure if this stops the smell... res is one of those nasty drawbacks of smoking flowers.

8. Nice bong although I like 100% glass no rubber thing better. Still nice. Also clean with Isopropyl alcohol and also salt if you want to help scrub it clean. Then of course wash out with water thoroughly. Hot water helps clean it too. Use fresh water EVERY TIME. Please don't be the guy that leaves his bong water all nasty with pieces of burnt weed starting to produce mold in it. I think salt *may* very slightly damage the glass microscopically but that could be wrong. [​IMG]Cheers.

9. Not bad my man. I do like it better without the print but maybe add a sticker or decal that you like enough to rep all the time to add some individuality