Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got my first 8th pic**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dezz, Sep 1, 2011.

1. #1 dezz, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2011
    ok so today i got my first 8th or thats what i think i got. i dont have a scale so im not sure so thats why im here. Im a newbeee at this too.

So i got the 8th for $35. i live in oregon.

what do you think does it look good or did i get ripped off?

WHat do you guys think this kind of weed is called?

Attached Files:

2. Looks around 3 to 4 grams to me.

3. so you think i got a good deal!! does it look like dank

4. it doesn't look like DANK but it's deffiantly dank lol.. and yeah that's a damn good deal for that ammount. i pay ~60$ an 1/8 of dank in RI

5. Good deal dude looks atleast 3g def didn't get ripped off.

6. yeah my dealer said i can get half of oz. for $110 is that good. how much can i get if i make them into a 2o ?

7. make them into a what? and yeah if it's any kind of dank 110$ a half is a bommbbbb price

8. make them into dubs how many could i make

9. wow...a dub is a gram. Half o is 14 grams...so 14 dubs...

Eighth is 3.5 grams, so 3 and a half dubs.

10. Maybe a tad short of an 8th buy 35 bucks thats a really good deal

11. Jesus, that is one hell of an eighth! Looks like good stuff too1

12. fuck yeah im ready for tonight since its the first of the month

13. a dub is two grams? unless you're talking about price but usually it's talking about weight

14. thats a solid eighth. you will get high as shit off that a bunch of times haha dont smoke it all at once.

15. Oh sorry, in my area when you say a dub you get a gram. Before I found my new dealer it was 20 bucks a gram.

16. Looks like a generous 8th if anything and good quality bud.

17. I used to live in oregon as well. 20$ up there gets u anywhere from 1.7 - 2.4 in my experience.
    So you would make less dubs than a lot of other people on here who make 1 gram dubs.

18. a dub is a term commonly used in bigger cities, it refers to as 0.8g and it costs 20. Bad dealers are the ones that sell this.

I think what he meant is can I get half for 110 and then make it into dubs?

So he is too lazy to do the math. Here it is

14/0.8 = 17.5 pieces. So you effectively get 17 dubs. enjoy the math

19. nah it's cool that's just the one word i've never heard used like that lol

20. Right back at yah, haha I have only heard my friend from Hawaii ask for a dub and when I gave him a gram he was so confused.