Just got my eq!!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Scar 420, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Just got my extreme q in the mail today and going to smoke in a bit with my sister for the first time! Can't wait!

2. The Extreme Q is a great vaporizer! You're going to get nicely high. :smoke:

3. [quote name='"VaporDreams"']The Extreme Q is a great vaporizer! You're going to get nicely high. :smoke:[/quote]

Thanks ill post how it was after I get done. Only smoked out of a cheap little vape before so this should be nice. Does it smell much?

4. Only during the session. The vapor smell won't linger at all. It's like if you used the microwave.

5. Oh alright cool that's good thanks

6. #6 notime4schwag, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    It might smell a bit. I vaped an entire bag (of vapor) last night in my basement and was blowing it out the window, but when my sister came down a half hour later she said that it smelled like weed.

But I think it depends on what kind of bud. This bud was stinky. I vaped some slightly lower grade stuff before that, and it didn't smell at all.

7. [quote name='"notime4schwag"']

It might smell a bit. I vaped an entire bag (of vapor) last night in my basement and was blowing it out the window, but when my sister came down a half hour later she said that it smelled like weed.

But I think it depends on what kind of bud. This bud was stinky. I vaped some slightly lower grade stuff before that, and it didn't smell at all.[/quote]

Heating her up right now!

8. You're in trouble man

9. He must be highhhhhhhh as hell right now. :smoke:

10. [quote name='"VaporDreams"']He must be highhhhhhhh as hell right now. :smoke:[/quote]

Dude.... This shit is just soooo fucking awesome this kinda stoned feels amazing....

11. I'm so glad you enjoy it, you're going to be much healthier and save a lot of bud!

12. [quote name='"VaporDreams"']

I'm so glad you enjoy it, you're going to be much healthier and save a lot of bud![/quote]

I loaded the bowl up to the black part and I am fucking stoned and still have some left!! My parents are in the other room and they don't suspect anything!

13. You should fill up a bag and bring one over to them and be a stoned family. :smoke:

14. [quote name='"VaporDreams"']

You should fill up a bag and bring one over to them and be a stoned family. :smoke:[/quote]

Dude that would be fucking sick if they were cool with it, but I don't think they are, never talk about drugs or anything but my dad will ask me when I'm going to get water or something he will say cottonmouth is a bitch huh? And I'll just be like....... Yeah sure....